Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 12, 2014 at 9:43 PM Post #17,072 of 41,202
And that's just the bedroom rig?
blink.gif

Feb 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM Post #17,075 of 41,202

The six foot folding table at Wal-Mart might be overkill but it leaves plenty of room for expansion in the future.

Harman Kardon HD7600 CD player for Transport via TOSLINK (WiredWorld SuperNova 6 Toslink cable)
Audio GD Compass 2 Dual WM8741 DAC + Amp
Grado RS2-i headphones. 
Panamax Surge protector

The Harman Kardon is going to be replaced with the new Emotiva ERC-3, which will be my new CD transport if all works well.  I'm shocked on how much heavy stuff the table can hold.  It's great for a headphone setup. 

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM Post #17,076 of 41,202
  And that's just the bedroom rig?
blink.gif

you should see the bathroom rig
tongue.gif

no thats the one and only i have it set up so i can chill on the bed and listen to some tunes,here is an across pic

i really do need to purchase a real camera

That's one huge Stax amp!

yeah most have the psu seperate but this one has it all in one. however it does run totally silent 

Feb 12, 2014 at 11:18 PM Post #17,078 of 41,202
tongue.gif

no thats the one and only i have it set up so i can chill on the bed and listen to some tunes,here is an across pic

Hey is that an old Japanese Ibanez Roadstar?  That was my first guitar in highschool.  Wish I still had it.

Some Amazing rigs HF-ers!!

Feb 13, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #17,079 of 41,202
tongue.gif

yeah most have the psu seperate but this one has it all in one. however it does run totally silent 

What midi keyboard are you using?

Feb 13, 2014 at 9:32 AM Post #17,084 of 41,202
Well I'm snowed in,which here in NC means a whomping 6 inches. So to kill some time i pulled out the ole Iphone for some pics

O2/O2 Combo not working so hot

Diy Blue Hawaii much better combo(made by member vvs_75)

Even the cat approves

And the award for largest headphone amp of they year goeeeeesss toooooo

Feb 13, 2014 at 10:09 AM Post #17,085 of 41,202
  Well I'm snowed in,which here in NC means a whomping 6 inches. So to kill some time i pulled out the ole Iphone for some pics

O2/O2 Combo not working so hot

Diy Blue Hawaii much better combo(made by member vvs_75)

Even the cat approves

Wow what kind of tube is that next to the equipment rack? The big black one on the floor? It's glowing an awful lot. Looks like it tests well :)

Kojaku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back