Show me your headphone stands/displays!
Aug 21, 2006 at 9:51 AM Post #316 of 639
I have that Koss hook, and it requires some bending to force your headphones into that slot. You'll find it a little difficult to squeeze in HD650's, but a Grado headphone with its slim headband should fit fine.

As for build quality, its a piece of hard but malleable (with effort) plastic made out of one mold. I also have the Sennheiser clip, and it is of much higher quality and they fit the Sennheiser, unsurprisingly, like a glove.

Edit: The Sennheiser clamp can also hold Grado cans, or anything with the same band width as the Sennheiser.

Aug 21, 2006 at 1:39 PM Post #317 of 639
Lucky I don't have any senns then
smily_headphones1.gif

I would like the Senn Holder but I need a set of 4. I can get 4 koss hooks for the price of one of the Senns. And as all my headphones have the double band wires the koss seem like a better choice at the moment.

I have cables and sound cards to budget for at the moment
eek.gif
eggosmile.gif

Aug 23, 2006 at 4:54 PM Post #321 of 639
Although I haven't finished the wood on this stand yet, I could not resist to post some pictures. It is a very simple construction, it took me about an hour to make it.
I used 4mm plywood and a 5mm rod.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

And this is how it is constructed under the desktop to keep the rod upright.
attachment.php

Aug 23, 2006 at 5:21 PM Post #322 of 639
Aug 23, 2006 at 5:41 PM Post #323 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees
Although I haven't finished the wood on this stand yet, I could not resist to post some pictures. It is a very simple construction, it took me about an hour to make it.
I used 4mm plywood and a 5mm rod.

Kees, from the first picture on I thought you had a giant Pocket Amp on a stereo rack with giant Grado speakers
tongue.gif

Aug 23, 2006 at 5:42 PM Post #324 of 639
$3.88 at Wal-Mart

wedding8-19-2006229.jpg

Aug 23, 2006 at 8:25 PM Post #326 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Kees, from the first picture on I thought you had a giant Pocket Amp on a stereo rack with giant Grado speakers
tongue.gif

Right now I am constructing a crane to hoist my Grados on and off the stand.
cool.gif

Aug 24, 2006 at 1:23 AM Post #327 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
tongue.gif

I thought so too.

What really csught my attention was that crazy negative toe-in!!
smily_headphones1.gif

And the sub I couldn't recognize over to the bottom-right in the picture!

Aug 24, 2006 at 2:07 AM Post #329 of 639
yes_yes_yall.jpg

front to back: koss ur-20 (in dire need of modding/recabling), px100, numark hf125

i have terrible headphones. except for my px100's, i like those.
280smile.gif

ps that is a boognish drawn on the side of the ur-20's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back