Show me your headphone stands/displays!
Dec 22, 2015 at 5:25 AM Post #631 of 639

This my station side stands- actually is a extended mouse pad ,clamp to it.:grin:

Stainless steel stand with extended extension.

Jun 15, 2016 at 5:57 AM Post #636 of 639
  Hello all.  I'm delighted with my new headphone stand and wanted to share some pics of it.  I took some time looking for one just right and finally found what I was after from an ebay seller onestopvinyl.  He hand-makes them in Wales and the finish and quality of the wood is superb.  I was after a stand that would compliment my grados well and I think the solid mahogany does just that.  I cant stop looking at it!!

I love this. Would love to see an LCD series headphone on there! I searched the seller's name but nothing up at the moment. Also, not sure if wooden products like that would ship overseas... Or am I paranoid?

Jun 15, 2016 at 10:44 AM Post #637 of 639
I love this. Would love to see an LCD series headphone on there! I searched the seller's name but nothing up at the moment. Also, not sure if wooden products like that would ship overseas... Or am I paranoid?

Aha, your wish is my command!

I had two stands ordered, one mahogany and this luscious deep grain olive wood. It seems like the seller makes them more as a hobby than a business, you should send him a mail and ask if he still does them.

As far as I know only Australia would have issues with importing wooden goods. USA should be fine. :wink:

Jun 16, 2016 at 12:06 AM Post #638 of 639
Aha, your wish is my command!

I had two stands ordered, one mahogany and this luscious deep grain olive wood. It seems like the seller makes them more as a hobby than a business, you should send him a mail and ask if he still does them.

As far as I know only Australia would have issues with importing wooden goods. USA should be fine. :wink:

Haha, you're a boss! Awesome, thanks! Looks brilliant!!

I really like them. Will definitely take your advice and send him a message. 

I'm originally from Australia so I know why I thought that now... But I'm about to move to the states, so will get them shipped if not too expensive. 

It's funny, I thought there would be loads of custom made wooden HP stands out there but after searching on eBay and other places, there just ain't that much being sold... Would be great to have a friend who made furniture who could whip up something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back