Originally Posted by joomongj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IMG_0579.jpg

I apologize for the poor quality.

Is that a Logitech G15 (keyboard)?

Mar 23, 2010 at 7:21 PM Post #604 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by joomongj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
G19 yo.

lol my G19 is sitting on a shelf behind me. The screen apps didn't work/crashed on my mac side.

Mar 23, 2010 at 8:15 PM Post #605 of 639
j8eb6s.jpg

Yes, that's just a bent aluminum pipe with a red cap, straight out of Aisle 51 "unidentified metal objects" from the local hardware store, screwed onto my cd shelf. Does its job
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannie01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My JVC HP-DX1000 with Woo Audio stand.

dannie01-albums-new-toy-here-linn-akurate-ds-picture4283-r0033361.jpg

Those Woo Audio headphone stands look so sexy. A black one would be awesome for my DT770pro/80. Is there a way to get these in Europe? Although I can't really complain about the $13 shipping from the Woo Audio webstore.

Mar 23, 2010 at 8:22 PM Post #606 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by RazorJack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those Woo Audio headphone stands look so sexy. A black one would be awesome for my DT770pro/80. Is there a way to get these in Europe? Although I can't really complain about the $13 shipping from the Woo Audio webstore.

I just ordered a Woo stand (one of his double jobs). I wish I'd had the foresight to order it with my amp. You'd be best off ordering from Woo audio - they are as good as gold.

Mar 30, 2010 at 5:26 AM Post #607 of 639
I use two chopsticks hanging out of under a pile of books on my bookshelf.
doesn't get cheaper than that
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 14, 2010 at 8:37 AM Post #609 of 639
Sony MDR-SA5000 on the included Sony metal stand with the NuForce HDP fitted perfectly beneath!

Apr 14, 2010 at 8:55 AM Post #610 of 639
Quote:

Originally Posted by s4one /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Two awesome bday presents!

Our whiskey is aged by the finest in classic pop presented through handmade Grado headphones from Brooklyn New York...
wink.gif

jkjk, seems like a perfect match to me.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by crumpler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sony MDR-SA5000 on the included Sony metal stand with the NuForce HDP fitted perfectly beneath!

Very ingenious XD Congrats.

Mar 9, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #612 of 639
Holy thread resurrection Batman!
eek.gif
 You've revived a 5 year old thread! Regardless, I'll post mine, it's a bunch of headphone stands with the....well, headphones on top of my hifi rack....using a mix of wood Omega stands, Copper Color metal stands and one Just Mobile metal stand.

Mar 9, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #615 of 639

Sieveking Omega walnut stand, normally on my desk (was moved to a different location on the photos).
The lower picture displays how I place my CIEMs on the Omega.
No, just kidding 
tongue.gif
, the lower picture was made for the headphone pictures thread and this is definitely not how I place my IEMs.

Whenever I got the feeling that I need a listening break, I place my (big) headphones on the omega, but I don't store them on it because I don't want them to get dusty nor do I want the earpads to be under pressure.

For four of my IEMs, I have built two small racks which I placed on my shelf. I've got to take a picture of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back