Shanling M3X Portable Player - Our smallest Android Player
Jan 26, 2022 at 1:11 PM Post #1,696 of 2,442
We are now looking into this, seems not to be issue of Android 7, as our Android 10 models shows the same error in the app.

This is latest compatible version from middle of January.
https://apkpure.com/google-play-store/com.android.vending/download/82881710-APK?from=versions/version

So is this already fixed in the new update for Android players? Or is this happening only via APKPure? Because I checked recently my Play Store version which is already 28.9.12-21 (I guess it updates by itself automatically), and everything is fine. Moreover I didn't experience any issue with UAPP too.

I have the latest Shanling Update running on my M3X. But I'm not using APKPure (although I installed the Play Store via APKPure months ago, I deleted APKPure then), hence my question about that.

PS: Thanks @Shanling for the latest update!

Jan 26, 2022 at 1:48 PM Post #1,697 of 2,442
So is this already fixed in the new update for Android players? Or is this happening only via APKPure? Because I checked recently my Play Store version which is already 28.9.12-21 (I guess it updates by itself automatically), and everything is fine. Moreover I didn't experience any issue with UAPP too.

I have the latest Shanling Update running on my M3X. But I'm not using APKPure (although I installed the Play Store via APKPure months ago, I deleted APKPure then), hence my question about that.

Same as you, Play Store is version 28.9.12-21 and I have no issues. It's been several months since I first installed it. Clearly it does update itself in the background.

Jan 26, 2022 at 7:51 PM Post #1,698 of 2,442

It's issue connected to the version available in APKPure. If the Play Store updates itself, it works fine.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
Jan 27, 2022 at 8:45 AM Post #1,701 of 2,442
Jan 27, 2022 at 9:55 AM Post #1,702 of 2,442
The latest firmware is very good., no more ticks, crackling and poppings on USB DAC., audio becomes much cleaner. Good Job Shanling:L3000:
Good to know these issues are resolved. I used it as streamer once in my desktop setup and there was crackling and popping to the point that I thought tubes of my amp has gone bad.

Jan 30, 2022 at 11:58 AM Post #1,705 of 2,442
Hello,
I have a problem with Amazon Music HD, my M3X doesn't seem to want to play Ultra HD.
When I select a song in Ultra HD (24-bit / 44.1 KHz for example), the application tells me that the song is received by the M3X in HD only (16-bit / 44.1 KHz). I have selected the option of streaming and downloading in HD / Ultra HD in the settings of the application.
In fact, when I select a song in Ultra HD, the acronym Ultra HD appears for a second on the song page and then changes to HD.
Does this happen to other people? Or is it just a display bug? I don't have this problem on my Oneplus 9 Pro and the new Fiio M17.
Thank you for your help (and sorry for my bad english).
After the last update, this issue with Amazon music HD remains unresolved.

Jan 30, 2022 at 8:05 PM Post #1,706 of 2,442
I’ve been having a problem for awhile which I have mentioned before. Any sd card that I insert doesn’t index right. The cards work fine in any other Dap. I’m scanning in the shanling app, the Hiby app, and Uapp. It scans and picks up maybe 3-5 new albums but the last 40 still remain not in the app. I’ve tried it with another card and nothing seems to work. I’ve even reset the player and it still does the same thing. Any suggestions?

Jan 30, 2022 at 10:14 PM Post #1,707 of 2,442
I’ve been having a problem for awhile which I have mentioned before. Any sd card that I insert doesn’t index right. The cards work fine in any other Dap. I’m scanning in the shanling app, the Hiby app, and Uapp. It scans and picks up maybe 3-5 new albums but the last 40 still remain not in the app. I’ve tried it with another card and nothing seems to work. I’ve even reset the player and it still does the same thing. Any suggestions?
I got my M3X last week and had the same problem.

I fixed it by copying everything* on the card to my PC, formatting the card via Windows, and then copying everything to the card again.
I hope that helps.

*everything = all of the music, no android specific folders

Out of curiosity: Did you format the cards using another DAP? I formatted mine with the Hiby R5 Saber a week before getting the M3X (because the R5 is a sub-par user experience) and I think that might be the issue.

Jan 30, 2022 at 11:13 PM Post #1,708 of 2,442
No I didn’t format the card using another dap..I’ve been using that card in my R6 2020 without issue. I don’t think I have the stamina to copy almost 400gb of music to hard drive and then back again. It’s the only player that I have this issue with. I’ve used the card in my R3 pro saber without issue too. I like the battery life for work but I’ll continue to use my other players if that is the solution. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back