Shanling M2s Hi-Res DAP with AK4490 + MUSE8920, Bluetooth, & USB Out
Nov 1, 2017 at 8:54 PM Post #1,816 of 2,460
Will you guys still update Shanling m2s firmware after releasing the m3s?

Nov 2, 2017 at 4:56 AM Post #1,817 of 2,460
Just to verify....I presume these exact same files play just great on the M2S otherwise.

This kind of error reminds me of the times I have had either corrupt file transfers on my card or the card itself was failing. And oh yes the MicroSDXC cards do fail.

Just to clarify it only stutters when he changes tracks either backwards or forwards :D

It works fine when not connected to the mojo, there is a slight hesitation but this is normal.

Nov 2, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #1,820 of 2,460
When I was updating the library, it always crashes (reboots) when it hit about 5000+...

That's weird. I don't typically scan my music because I don't use random / shuffle play. I just organize my music the way I want and usually listen to whole albums at a time via folder browsing.

Nov 2, 2017 at 11:59 PM Post #1,821 of 2,460
That's weird. I don't typically scan my music because I don't use random / shuffle play. I just organize my music the way I want and usually listen to whole albums at a time via folder browsing.
that's true. I'm still getting use to the player I guess, If i want to create a playlist I can't do it via browser view? Because let's say today's deftones day! I want to just play the entire folder and it's sub folder.

Nov 3, 2017 at 11:16 PM Post #1,825 of 2,460
That is how I do it also. It's a southpaw thing

I'm no southpaw :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hello,

i got a little problem with my shanling m2s...
as soon as i use it as DAC i get annoying clicks/pops. both, when i use it with my macbook or with my windows pc...

any ideas?

thanks for your help.

I haven't noticed that with my MacBook Pro before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back