1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sennheiser HD660S... Finally a successor for the HD650?

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by Levanter, Oct 8, 2017.
First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last
  1. Pedro Oliveira
    Thank you very much for your impressions.

I have questions though.... :)

I know that the sennheiser hd6x0 line is more about a laidback experience but still, would you say that the bass on the 660s hits harder than on the 600 and 650 and is now better fit for edm and more beat centric genres?

Despite missing a bit of bass i love the hd600s highs and mids because they can still make stuff like metal, artic monkeys, royal blood and etc still sound powefull and engaging.... do we still get thaf on the 660 or is it more a 650 type of highs and mids were everything is more polite?

Thank you... :)

2. Mark R-S
    I couldn't resist, so I just ordered a pair of HD 660 S. Unfortunately I no longer own HD 650's, but I will post a comparison with the Beyerdynamic Amiron when they arrive.

kman1211 likes this.
  3. kman1211
    I own the Amiron, so I'm definitely curious about your impressions of the two compared are.

4. god-bluff
    The HFI 15G is pretty laid back if that counts (it doesn't cost thousands or even hundreds of pounds)

5. god-bluff

The HD380 is a headphone I have often considered but got the impression it's not too comfortable. Over ear pleather can bother me. I don't really need a large closed headphone now anyway. I actually prefer on ears the wonderfully comfortable HD600 is a rare exception Thanks anyway

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  6. mrip541
    Is there anywhere to preorder these?

7. iancraig10
  8. Paulo Abreu
    You can order it from Sennheise online shop, they show as available for imediate delivery. Problem is I can't do it from Portugal, asked for help but nothing

9. iancraig10
    Are they actually sending them out now? Or are they holding on until November?

10. Giraku
  11. pietcux
    You might want to try the Sony Z7 and Z1r. These two beat the HD650 hands down regarding comfort.

12. Paulo Abreu
  13. Giraku
  14. Paulo Abreu
    Naaaahhhh ... too cold :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Its a matter of days of waiting, for years of enjoyment - its a good trade!

15. Pedro Oliveira
    Hey paulo.... Are you also listed on Zwame? where are you from?

Cheers.... :wink:

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last