Sennheiser HD 700: Officially Unveiled at CES 2012!
Feb 12, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #1,683 of 3,545
Feb 12, 2012 at 6:22 PM Post #1,684 of 3,545

Quote:

But no one knows anything more about it...

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, seeing as how that's what he says whenever someone complains the thread is off topic.

One thing I'm curious about, though: when the HD700 does come out and people start commenting on it, will there be a new thread, or will they just keep this warhorse alive?

Feb 12, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #1,685 of 3,545

Quote:
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, seeing as how that's what he says whenever someone complains the thread is off topic.

One thing I'm curious about, though: when the HD700 does come out and people start commenting on it, will there be a new thread, or will they just keep this warhorse alive?

A new one, and it's going to be called "HD 700 Appreciation Thread".

Feb 12, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #1,686 of 3,545

Quote:

Even if this thread falls by the wayside, some newbie will resurrect it with some question about HD700 and a soundcard's headphone out. This will live forever.

Feb 12, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #1,687 of 3,545

Quote:
I agree with Wink.  I wanna hear more about the non-ring driver. 

Quote:
Even if this thread falls by the wayside, some newbie will resurrect it with some question about HD700 and a soundcard's headphone out. This will live forever.

such vision for the future could only come from one who lives on the eastcoast, no midwesterner could make such a intelligent observation and deduction 

Feb 12, 2012 at 7:57 PM Post #1,689 of 3,545
Blame Sennheiser. Pretty stupid to dangle a new product in front of headphone fanatics, then pull it away for 4 months.

Announce it, then release it. Is it that difficult a concept to understand?

Feb 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM Post #1,690 of 3,545

Quote:
such vision for the future could only come from one who lives on the eastcoast, no midwesterner could make such a intelligent observation and deduction 

While were at it, Buffalo W., why don't you use proper grammar in more of your posts?  Like CaPiTaLiZiNg the first letter in your sentences.

Feb 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM Post #1,691 of 3,545

Quote:
I agree with Wink.  I wanna hear more about the non-ring driver. 

I want to hear more about how the non-ring driver sounds in a wood cup.

Feb 12, 2012 at 8:26 PM Post #1,692 of 3,545
Quote:
Wink, you could always unsubscribe.  Nothing says you have to keep coming in here.

It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't keep using that hideous picture, over and over and over again.  Here's something better to keep things on track...I don't think as many might tire of seeing this when weighed against the dude with the horseshoe headphones.  Feel free to swipe it and use it at will all you want, Wink:

Feb 12, 2012 at 8:29 PM Post #1,693 of 3,545
I wonder what dap/dac/amp they're plugged into 
regular_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back