1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by windsor, Feb 6, 2011.
  1. Pahani
    I just had some custom headphone stands built that hold 6 pair each. You, my friend, are in dire need of the same :p

2. UtopiaB

This is lunacy! Lol. I have a single headphone, the HD600. All my others are gone with the wind.

3. meomap

I800, k10, Focal Elear coming soon.
    Sometimes get back to my 2 channel rig with Maggie pan 3.7i and vinyls sound.

DavidA likes this.
  4. meomap
    forgot one thing. Currently use hd600.

5. DavidA
    Got a picture or link to the stand?

6. Lord Raven
    Awesome!

Now I'm in HD 600 can club :D My first love Hehe

7. Pahani
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/262489701423?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I don't believe she has materials to make more wood bases to go with the stands, but you can ask. They were custom-sized to fit my desk, which has overhead cabinets like a kitchen counter.

Before you freak over the price, that's for TWO stands, for a capacity of 12 headphones. The wood bases accounted for $30 each in that price.

I rather like the Steampunk-y look :)

8. DavidA
    @Pahani, cool stand, and I also like the steam punk look but with the space I have I'll need to design something with 2 layers.

Thanks for the recommendation

9. theaudiologist
    is the ifi nano idsd (1.65V max, 130mW @ 16Ω) enough to drive the hd 600's to loud levels? (300Ω, 112 SPL/V). if so how loud would they be?

10. jazzwave

canstock25893923.jpg

11. pbeg7

That mess is a travesty; especially considering what's on the table.

12. DavidA
    It doesn't normally look like that at all, just did it for laughs.  I also couldn't fit all the headphones that I have on the table and it didn't include the 3 that my GF has.

13. pbeg7

Good to hear :p

14. UtopiaB
    When someone posts a photo of 10 HD600s lined-up on their personal headphone rack with none others to show, then we know we've hit the summit, then we know the HD600 reigns supreme with no contenders to rival [​IMG]  [​IMG]

15. RickB

Is this person semi-immortal? If each HD600 lasts 20 years, that's 200 year's worth.