Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
May 3, 2018 at 10:17 AM Post #1,609 of 1,652
The only person i've heard of getting a refund is @talan7
I submitted my refund request Christmas 2016 and didn’t get it till late summer/fall 2017. More importantly, it was only when I threatened with reporting not only CD but indiegogo to better business bureau did I get my refund. I also petitioned Indiegogo to intervene on my behalf first. At the end, I ended up getting emails from indiegogo saying my refund was coming and after even CD emailed me. You have to bug indiegogo and threaten them as well.

May 3, 2018 at 2:54 PM Post #1,611 of 1,652
I've had a refund from them a few months back. To be honest, I tried to believe them for a long time, but I've filed for a refund something like a month before they announced that there is a limited time to request a refund. I've got mine after few months, half a year maybe? They, of course, returned only 85% of money for two ProX's with expanded memory but 85% is better than nothing at all.

Still, they've screwed a hell lot of people just like Trinity Audio :/ This was my first and last time I have ever entered any crowdfunding project even tho there are quite a few successful ones.

May 4, 2018 at 12:18 PM Post #1,612 of 1,652
Well, I got my PHA dap/amp, even got 2 units, but they're not worth the price, since the balanced output is inverted and not well balanced, and the dap function doesn't work properly.
I have 2 expensive silver bricks.
First and last Indiegogo experience, they have done nothing to stop this disaster before it became a real mess. In terms of business management, it is just irresponsable.

May 10, 2018 at 4:56 PM Post #1,613 of 1,652
I so didn't want to eat any of this meal.
20100923-crow_death-3.jpg-nggid048001-ngg0dyn-350x0x100-00f0w010c010r110f110r010t010.jpg

May 10, 2018 at 5:00 PM Post #1,614 of 1,652
Yup, looks like this campaign is deader than disco. Anyone know if they are still pushing the electrostatz headphones under that other brand name?

Jun 13, 2018 at 3:23 AM Post #1,618 of 1,652
Mine went through (went for the "Superset" as I raged quit Paypal years ago) but I only ordered the Pro and not the X and the email only mentioned the Pro X. We'll see what happens.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, these ass clowns are a bunch of dishonest thieves and I believe that they led us all along so they could steal our money and hang us out to dry with no intention of delivering the promised product hoping we would eventually tire of their BS and just move on. Now they offer us a consolation prize and who knows if they will ever deliver that! Dishonest thieves with shameful business ethics. I will opt for the offered consolation prize and see what sort of circus that creates.

Jun 13, 2018 at 10:16 AM Post #1,620 of 1,652
I'm glad I only got the low end player. Thing was the biggest piece of **** mp3 player I've ever seen. Literally crashed if you put over 100 songs on it.

Someone should sue them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back