Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true?
Aug 6, 2018 at 10:56 AM Post #1,637 of 1,652
I did, on the 2nd this month. It contained an image of my contribution, the sum that will be refunded and what PayPal adress it will be sent to. Time to get the refund was dependent on the schedule of the accounting department, but within 3 months.

Same with me, although i asked for a refund a year ago and also filled out the forms. I really hope this is the end of it.

Aug 7, 2018 at 10:50 AM Post #1,640 of 1,652
I'm wondering what they're going to do with us who supported the Pro (not Pro X). I filled the form, but I fear my money is just lost...

Sep 14, 2018 at 7:50 AM Post #1,646 of 1,652
Aug 9, I did received a response:

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience. We've already received your response.

Please kindly review the confirmed perk on the system,

Your total refund will be USD$135. You will get your refund on your Paypal account: ........

The refund processing time will depend on the accounting dept working schedule, basically within 3 months. We'll get back to you once the process has been done.

Cyberdrive team appreciate your support n wish you a nice day.

Sincerely,

The Cyberdrive Team

Sep 14, 2018 at 8:12 AM Post #1,647 of 1,652
Aug 9, I did received a response:

Hi there,

Thank you for your patience. We've already received your response.

Please kindly review the confirmed perk on the system,

Your total refund will be USD$135. You will get your refund on your Paypal account: ........

The refund processing time will depend on the accounting dept working schedule, basically within 3 months. We'll get back to you once the process has been done.

Cyberdrive team appreciate your support n wish you a nice day.

Sincerely,

The Cyberdrive Team
I got the same mail on August 5th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back