SE535, UE 10 or Westone 3?
Jun 1, 2011 at 7:12 PM Post #16 of 21

Quote:
You should look into the MTPC, MD Tribute, or the IE8.

I find that the MTPC are better at hip-hop than the IE8 because the MTPC has more sub-bass and doesn't have, from what I can tell, a mid-bass hump. The MD Tributes aren't here quite yet, so I can't give you my impressions of them at this time.

The W3 are a very polarizing IEM, so you might want to stay away from those. I forget why, so don't ask me to elaborate >_<"

The UM3X is also very dark (from what I have heard from people that have had a listen) and would probably not be the best for the genres you prefer.

I think if you were to pick between the MTPC, MD Tribute, or the IE8, you would be very happy. Also, if you want a great isolation, for running, working out, etc., I would stay away from the IE8 because they have mediocre isolation.

"Polarizing?" I have to ask. what do you mean?

Jun 2, 2011 at 7:40 AM Post #20 of 21
I listen to the same genre as the OP and to my ears the TF10 and IE8 are unbeatable.  Recently I have been auditioning the Klipsch x10i and I have to say I'm quite happy with them.  I actually want to buy a pair for their iPhone compatibility.  Any of you out there who have a pair you don't want let me know.  I can also trade my SE530 which I don't care for much.

Jun 2, 2011 at 11:06 AM Post #21 of 21
You should try yellow foams with the shure 530 and put them in the middle of the nozzle then you will see what they are capable of also try treble eq

Enviado desde mi LG-P990 usando Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back