Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings.
Sep 12, 2010 at 7:00 PM Post #168 of 404
That makes reasonable sense, debitsohn. But, did you have a confirmation from Jason about this?

Sep 12, 2010 at 10:55 PM Post #170 of 404
Do B-stock have warranties?

And did everyone forget to post their impressions?
tongue.gif
I only see a couple brief comments for the most part.

Sep 12, 2010 at 11:00 PM Post #171 of 404

I believe they still have the 5 yr warranty but not the 15 day return period. (at least that is how the Asgard B-stock was)
Quote:

tongue.gif

Sep 12, 2010 at 11:19 PM Post #172 of 404

Quote:

tongue.gif

Yeah, i'm still waiting for a more indepth review also.

Sep 13, 2010 at 4:39 PM Post #173 of 404
Most of us have only just begun our second week with the Valhalla and I know I haven't been able to log more than 6 hours or so and with only one set of cans, in one system.

If I get a chance at all this week I'm going to use my Sennheisers (580/600 mutt) with it.  The plan is to then use it next week in my main system with the AKG 701s again, and the following week in that system with the Sennheisers.  After that I should have a better idea as to how it sounds.

I also want to give it a go in it's simplest form, using the mini-RCA cable that was included straight from my iPod Touch to see how that compares.

Bill

Sep 13, 2010 at 5:02 PM Post #175 of 404
Of the Valhalla, obviously none, until some units are returned.
rolleyes.gif

Patience, young grasshopper.

Sep 13, 2010 at 7:10 PM Post #176 of 404
Hey all,

Just a quick Valhalla report. The last of the pre-orders are leaving today!

B-stock? Sure, eventually. They'll be $299 with no 15-day return option but full 5-year warranty. The page will be up on our site when they're available.

Reviews? Now that we've shipped all the pre-orders, our review units can go out. Expect to hear some more meaty reviews after those go out, and the reviewers have a chance to spend some time with them.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Sep 13, 2010 at 7:16 PM Post #177 of 404
Yep, I received my shipping notification today Jason. Thanks! And, I can truly say that I've never before looked forward to receiving a box of Schiit from Fedex.. 
biggrin.gif

Sep 13, 2010 at 7:54 PM Post #178 of 404
Just received my notification, too! I am waiting with bated breath...

Sep 14, 2010 at 6:42 AM Post #179 of 404
The Valhalla is definitely a looker, Could everyone who has received theirs please post pictures of this beautiful amp,I don't feel anyone remotely close to me has got one, therefore all I can do is drool on all your nice pictures.

Sep 14, 2010 at 9:22 AM Post #180 of 404

Quote:
The Valhalla is definitely a looker, Could everyone who has received theirs please post pictures of this beautiful amp,I don't feel anyone remotely close to me has got one, therefore all I can do is drool on all your nice pictures.

Here yah go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back