Schiit Owners Unite
May 29, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #2,192 of 13,350
Quote:
Why no proto of the amp at TheShow?

Price just went up $50.

How many times do I have to say, "They're done when they're done?"

Or, we can simply say we're canceling the project. Perhaps that would be better.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
May 29, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #2,193 of 13,350
Quote:

Price just went up $50.

Or, we can simply say we're canceling the project. Perhaps that would be better.

$50 that's peanuts.

I just figured you would have a proto for TheShow. Not hassling ya.

May 29, 2013 at 3:43 PM Post #2,194 of 13,350
Quote:

Price just went up $50.

If you kids in the back seat don't quiet down this instant, we're turning this audio company around and going straight home.

May 29, 2013 at 4:03 PM Post #2,195 of 13,350
How Jason has felt over the last 8 months:

But we want it noooooow

May 29, 2013 at 4:32 PM Post #2,196 of 13,350
Hello Peeps! I recently got my Shiit Magni and so far it's great except for a couple of issues I have. I seem to have some noise when I have the volume dial between 9-10 o'clock. It sounds like when your going through some radio stations on an old radio (bunch of hissing and what not). I also hear distortion on some songs...especially when a piano is being played and I'm not sure what to make of it. Is my Magni defective or is it some kind of interference? Do I need better RCA cables...i'm currently using some Acoustic Reseach rca cables that I had laying around. I know it's not my headphones because I'll plug them in straight to my sound card while the same song is playing at the same volume and everything is clear. 

May 29, 2013 at 6:05 PM Post #2,197 of 13,350
Sounds like your Shiit Magni is picking up some RF interference. It may be cables and I would just try a cheap pair lying around. Check you room, do you have cell phones, wireless router, Bluetooth lying close by?

May 29, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #2,198 of 13,350
Quote:
Sounds like your Shiit Magni is picking up some RF interference. It may be cables and I would just try a cheap pair lying around. Check you room, do you have cell phones, wireless router, Bluetooth lying close by?

I've tried also some monster rca cables that I had and the hissing was still present. My cell phone is in the same room as the magni but i'll try leaving it in another room and see if that helps. I also have a wireless adapter like 2 feet away from the magni. I don't use Bluetooth. I ordered some blue jean cables and I'm crossing my fingers that those cables will take care of my issues.

May 29, 2013 at 7:58 PM Post #2,201 of 13,350

Users who are viewing this thread

Back