Schiit Owners Unite
Oct 15, 2012 at 3:32 AM Post #511 of 13,350
Quote:
hi.

I have hd800 and i'm using Asgard.  It sounds fantastic.  I think yours as well.

hope this help.

So, do you think Asgard is enough to drive HD800? No issues at all? My Asgard is currently paired with HD598 and I'm really enjoying this combo, but I would like to upgrade my headphones soon, to make a step ahead in sound clarity and sound stage width: I was thinking about HD 700 or HD 800, but I'm concerned about Asgard effectiveness to drive them (especially the HD 800) because it is "uniquely suitable for low impedance headphones": maybe is ok but not ideal...or not?

Oct 15, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #512 of 13,350
Quote:
So, do you think Asgard is enough to drive HD800? No issues at all? My Asgard is currently paired with HD598 and I'm really enjoying this combo, but I would like to upgrade my headphones soon, to make a step ahead in sound clarity and sound stage width: I was thinking about HD 700 or HD 800, but I'm concerned about Asgard effectiveness to drive them (especially the HD 800) because it is "uniquely suitable for low impedance headphones": maybe is ok but not ideal...or not?

The asgard drives hd800, I really enjoy them a lot.  Asgard brings out what hd800 can do.

hope this help

Oct 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM Post #513 of 13,350

[size=medium]I pulled these pic from web and really like the way Lyr and bifrost stacked, I want those spacers used between them.[/size]
[size=medium]If someone know where to get those spacers please let me know[/size]

Oct 15, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #515 of 13,350
Quote:
where did you get it?

Thanks cheers

You mean Pic??

I opened the google, Enter Schiit Lyr and click on the images, did find these Pic in 10 or 12 row

Now I need to know where to get thouse [size=small]spacers [/size]used between Schiit stack

Oct 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM Post #516 of 13,350
Those look like they're from Herbies. Here

Oct 16, 2012 at 11:45 AM Post #517 of 13,350
Oct 17, 2012 at 11:29 PM Post #518 of 13,350
Hello.

I have issue with Bifrost with asgard.  I'm connect with toslink.  I don't get the sound from my amp.
everything is connected and all lights are on.  no sound.  I waited about 1min.

Thank you

Oct 17, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #519 of 13,350
Quote:
Hello.

I have issue with Bifrost with asgard.  I'm connect with toslink.  I don't get the sound from my amp.

Thank you

Check the setting in the Bifrost, out of three LED (or what ever) for toslink connection center one must glow, you can use only button in Bifrost to change this setting

Oct 18, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #520 of 13,350
Quote:
Hello.

Thank you

It would also be more helpful if you included some details as to Mac or PC. I'd check to make sure the toslink is working,
As well as making sure you have the correct input selected on the Bifrost.

Oct 18, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #522 of 13,350
Do you have the correct configuration in the Audio MIDI settings? Also what music player are you using?

Oct 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #523 of 13,350
I know this may be a weird question, but has anyone figured out a way to change the LED lights on Schiit products? It seems as though they get different LEDs throughout their batches. My Valhalla/Bifrost/Lyr all have different LEDs lol 

I'm trying to find a way to make them all the same, the OCD inside of me is killing me slowly looking at the different lights.. :frowning2: 

Oct 18, 2012 at 1:29 PM Post #524 of 13,350
Quote:
I know this may be a weird question, but has anyone figured out a way to change the LED lights on Schiit products? It seems as though they get different LEDs throughout their batches. My Valhalla/Bifrost/Lyr all have different LEDs lol 

I'm trying to find a way to make them all the same, the OCD inside of me is killing me slowly looking at the different lights.. :frowning2: 

It's always the amp that emits the more opaque LED color. I haven't heard of anyone changing 'em out though. Good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back