Schiit Owners Unite
Sep 3, 2015 at 12:49 AM Post #10,651 of 13,350
But, is it bad to use 2 different length cords? 2 6in and 2 3ft? Untill I get another 2 6in cords? Thanks
It technically will work. You just have to be careful and remember to turn the volume down if you want to plug anything into the valhalla2. Any preamp will work as a pass-through or line out with the volume all the way up it is generally best to only use one volume control in a chain so you aren't messing with the signal to much. The main thing is since the valhalla2 is so powerful you have to remember the volume control on it before you do anything else like plugging in other headphones.

As far as the cables I would see if you can get the 6 in to reach from the modi to the valhalla2 with them sitting side by side then use the 3ft cable to go to the magni as the preouts are further in than the inputs on the valhalla2 and the magni can sit on top of the modi beside the valhalla2 and not have heat issues.

Sep 3, 2015 at 8:30 AM Post #10,654 of 13,350
EyuiOL-8ff.jpg
Akwpa-Skj2.jpg
  I'm in Toronto. USPS just dropped it at my door without charging me lol. O man, I've never heard my music so clear and beautiful.

I don't know if it's random but I also had an experience with them not charging me :)

Sep 3, 2015 at 8:33 AM Post #10,655 of 13,350
  I just ordered Schiit LYR2 B stock..will pair with HD650. will LYR2 work fine with HD650??

When I owned them briefly, the HD 650s sounded fine from my Lyr .  Enjoy 
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 3, 2015 at 6:51 PM Post #10,660 of 13,350
Ok, so,
I plugged in the valhalla2 I got the
I put from my Schiit dac going on,
Then the out is to my Schiit magni,
But no sound,
It did have sound but it was faint and I think a tube was loose,
But now the tubes are fitted but no sound

Sep 3, 2015 at 7:23 PM Post #10,665 of 13,350
THANK YOU now it's working! I'm using the inputs from the modi and outputs to the magni and I'm playing jimi hendrix, the guitar is awesome!
I did use my IEMs dorectly with the Valhalla2, was that smart with the power?
My IEMs are still working haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back