Schiit Owners Unite
Mar 11, 2015 at 5:33 PM Post #9,181 of 13,350
  I hereby nominate reddog as the official greeter and head of the welcoming committee for all things Schiit.  All in favor?

Here here! *insert vague Norse superhero phrase here*

That "Death by Ragnarok" thing was epic. It should have its own thread. lol

I didn't notice until now that you're the thread starter!

Mar 11, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #9,182 of 13,350

Here here! *insert vague Norse superhero phrase here*

That "Death by Ragnarok" thing was epic. It should have its own thread. lol

I didn't notice until now that you're the thread starter!

I got on board with Schiit pretty close to the start.  Asgard 1 was pretty awesome.  I beta tested the Asgard 2.  Love Schiit products.

Mar 11, 2015 at 7:07 PM Post #9,183 of 13,350
I got on board with Schiit pretty close to the start.  Asgard 1 was pretty awesome.  I beta tested the Asgard 2.  Love Schiit products.

Schiit Audio is a fantastic company, who offer real value for their products. I bet one day I will have most of Schiit Audio's products.

Mar 11, 2015 at 7:15 PM Post #9,184 of 13,350
Schiit Audio is a fantastic company, who offer real value for their products. I bet one day I will have most of Schiit Audio's products.

Some people collect stamps, some people collect cars, you collect Schiit. 
biggrin.gif
 That came out funny. Oops two puns for the price of one.

Mar 11, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #9,185 of 13,350
Some people collect stamps, some people collect cars, you collect Schiit. :D  That came out funny. Oops two puns for the price of one.

+1 lol.

Mar 11, 2015 at 8:31 PM Post #9,186 of 13,350
  I just got my MODI from fedex and paired it with the VALI that I got a few months ago using USB to drive it from my IMAC through my ATH-M50's and WOW! I'm loving the sound!!! My first steps into the audiophile world are amazing! But how do you all afford it???

You soon realize that 70% of it is pure unadulterated capitalism with false promises of golden ear heaven. Research thoroughly before you buy anything, and research how exactly audio and especially digital audio works with full explanation in layman's terms. Listen with your mind, not your ears

Mar 11, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #9,187 of 13,350

You soon realize that 70% of it is pure unadulterated capitalism with false promises of golden ear heaven. Research thoroughly before you buy anything, and research how exactly audio and especially digital audio works with full explanation in layman's terms. Listen with your mind, not your ears

yea, this. if more people took the time to research prior to buying stuff, I think the overall quality of products being offered will improve.

a lot of improvements can sometimes be due to placebo effect, so just be careful! :)

Mar 11, 2015 at 10:08 PM Post #9,188 of 13,350
maybe we need a thread dedicated to the fresh fish that can be saved from the fisherman

Mar 11, 2015 at 10:20 PM Post #9,189 of 13,350
I hereby nominate reddog as the official greeter and head of the welcoming committee for all things Schiit.  All in favor?

Sweet. It's always a pleasure to welcome new w people to Club Schiit:)

Mar 12, 2015 at 12:19 PM Post #9,194 of 13,350
oh the wait the WAIT for the awesomeness of Yggy to be released is killing me (softly)!?
why?  without the rack space, electrical grid capacity nor budget for the behemoth DAC.....

really hoping for some tech of Yggy (not power or R2R) to trickle down into Gungnir or BiFrost in terms of new boards/improvements.

Mar 12, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #9,195 of 13,350
  oh the wait the WAIT for the awesomeness of Yggy to be released is killing me (softly)!?
why?  without the rack space, electrical grid capacity nor budget for the behemoth DAC.....

really hoping for some tech of Yggy (not power or R2R) to trickle down into Gungnir or BiFrost in terms of new boards/improvements.

I'm of the mind that I won't hear the difference between the Yggy and the other two. I'd be happily proven wrong.
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back