Schiit Owners Unite
Jul 26, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #2,927 of 13,350
Quote:
Girls, girls, girls....You're both pretty, OK?

beerchug.gif

Jul 26, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #2,929 of 13,350
In hopes to get this thread back on track, I would like to express, as many have before me, that the customer service from Schiit is second to none.  I  had two questions for Jason over the last couple days.  Both times I got a response in less than 2 min.  The second question I emailed earlier today and I'm still am not quite sure I hit send before Jason responded.  It was like some sort of time warp...  Anyways. I couldn't be happier with my Schiit at the moment and am glad to see Jason, Mike, Alex and all the other people making this Schiit happen getting the respect and recognition they deserve in the recent Stereophile review.  If that get them hot, wait 'till they listen to the serious Schiit!  Cheers boys and may this just be the tip of the iceberg.

beerchug.gif

Jul 26, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #2,930 of 13,350
Quote:
In hopes to get this thread back on track, I would like to express, as many have before me, that the customer service from Schiit is second to none.  I  had two questions for Jason over the last couple days.  Both times I got a response in less than 2 min.  The second question I emailed earlier today and I'm still am not quite sure I hit send before Jason responded.  It was like some sort of time warp...  Anyways. I couldn't be happier with my Schiit at the moment and am glad to see Jason, Mike, Alex and all the other people making this Schiit happen getting the respect and recognition they deserve in the recent Stereophile review.  If that get them hot, wait 'till they listen to the serious Schiit!  Cheers boys and may this just be the tip of the iceberg.

beerchug.gif

I hear Jason is actually one of ten clones. There are at least 3 to 4 Jasons answering e-mails full time without sleep, while the other Jasons are inventing new amps. At least two are working on the Rag at this moment.

Jul 26, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #2,934 of 13,350
Quote:
I love it when people annouce they're leaving. Such drama queens on Head-Fi. You're not the center of the universe despite what your mom says.

So you reply by immediately throwing out a personal attack? Seriously, go look in a mirror and repeat your last two sentences junior.

Jul 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #2,936 of 13,350
Quote:

beerchug.gif

I've had similar very quick email responses to my queries as well. Schiit has their act together.

Cheers

Jul 26, 2013 at 10:13 PM Post #2,937 of 13,350
Omg I kinda triggered a war and chaos with my questions.  I don't have time to respond to some responses here but I will when I have time.

Jul 26, 2013 at 11:01 PM Post #2,938 of 13,350
Edit your posts, everyone. IBTL.

Jul 27, 2013 at 3:12 PM Post #2,939 of 13,350
using my Aasgard  with a hegel hd 11 dac (a norwegian digital analog converter) very nice
i do however have to admit that i havent really heard any other amps besides the burson  soloist 
i do however love these ,theres  a warm and lushy  nice sound when pairing it  with my sennheiser hd 598

Users who are viewing this thread

Back