1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.
Tags:
  1. jb77
    Yea I don’t know about that seller, he goes by the name TK16 on some headphone fourm, should put a warning out the the rest of the members about him!

Lol.......

I still have not tested the Blackburn’s I got from you or the LM E’s only 2 tubes I have not tested yet! They remain in the trusted area!

TK16 likes this.
  2. TK16
    Go ahead and buy em, got 2 pair myself.

3. mattrudy80
    Are these the angled getter ECC81 people were talking about a while back?
    angled.PNG

4. TK16
    Those tubes are way to clean to be legit.

jb77 and mattrudy80 like this.
  5. TK16
    Not a Telefunken expert, I'd say that angled getter is Telefunken 50's? Does the ad show the diamond between the pins.

6. mattrudy80
    Looks like it.
    angled2.PNG

7. mattrudy80
    Do the later production not have the diamonds?

Edit - XI or xl would make them either 9/60 or 11/66 respectively.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  8. TK16
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    jb77 likes this.
  9. mattrudy80
    jb77 likes this.
  10. kolkoo
    I had some guys that wanted to buy some tubes from me for that same amp be like uhh it can't take PCC88. I told them - I have tested this PCC88 as if it was a 6DJ8, same heater, same voltage, same everything and it tests at 100% or more (pair #3 in my spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YlbMFwlUE7j7z1ZveOWIx0OTH5iVOqBL0zFhcjbqobw/edit ) on both Gm and Ia. The only problem these could have in the LP is if they run the plate voltage very low like 30V, but I think the LP runs more (can't find anything specific).

jb77 and TK16 like this.
  11. TK16
    Most of those guys are not very adventurous all to say the least, going to hit 1,300 hrs today on mine, 99% burning in ECC82`s.

jb77 likes this.
  12. mattrudy80
    Anyone have any experience buying from greengirl613 on the bay?

13. TK16
    Honest seller but slow shipper.

14. kolkoo
    What tubes are you looking for mate?

15. mattrudy80
    A bit of everything, ECC81, ECC82, 7316, Tung sol 12AU7WA. I just want to try a bit of it all. :o2smile: