1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.
Tags:
  1. TK16
    Pics?

2. mattrudy80
    C code1.PNG C code2.PNG

3. TK16
    You got me on that one, R is Mitcham plant I know for sure.

mattrudy80 likes this.
  4. TK16
    You looking for Mitcham and Blackburn pairs? They are both worth having but I prefer the Blackburn sound sig more.

jb77 likes this.
  5. mattrudy80
    Just picked up a pair of 1966 6201 Valvo Hamburg gold pins. Can't wait to try 'em out! :ksc75smile:

TK16 likes this.
  6. mattrudy80
    I gotta try them both! I might miss something Lol.

jb77 likes this.
  7. TK16
    Congrats, unless @jb77 is buying those 6201 Mullards, I'd get them, they are easily the best Mullards I have heard.
    Mitcham edit.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  8. mattrudy80
    @jb77 are you going to buy these?

9. jb77
    In your opinion which ones would you buy these or the ones from upscale (take price out of the equation)

10. TK16
    Sure let me get my crystal ball.

I'd buy the platinum pair from upscale audio, mine and another member got pairs in the 6,400-6,700 range. Way above NOS readings for Gm. They were earlier 1964 vintage.

jb77 likes this.
  11. jb77
    Lol tell your crystal ball I said thank you! Lol

TK16 likes this.
  12. TK16
    Have you tried those Telefunken ECC82 from that seller yet? I would right now if you haven't.

13. jb77
    @mattrudy80, you can get them if you would like just check with @TK16 to make sure he doesn’t want them

14. jb77
    Thanks for checking! I tested them a while ago and they were good!

TK16 likes this.
  15. TK16
    What about that pair of 58 Blackburn ECC82 goal post getters from the other shady seller?

jb77 likes this.