Sansa Clip+
Jul 4, 2010 at 6:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

xxmastaxx

100+ Head-Fier
Im planning on buying a Sansa Clip+ but im wondering if rockbox works because rockbox.org said its unstable...... or should i buy a clip instead of clip+?

Jul 4, 2010 at 7:12 PM Post #2 of 6
It's technically unstable but many people have successfully installed it. Apparently it's close to being finished. Personally I'm going to wait for the official release, cuz I'm not that adventurous. Pretty sure the original clip is in the same boat.

In the meantime, the Clip+ is still nice.

Jul 4, 2010 at 7:14 PM Post #3 of 6
It's as stable as it's going to get. I saw a total of zero differences in stability than my fuze v1 before I sold it.

Jul 4, 2010 at 7:26 PM Post #5 of 6
I think the reason it hasn't been made "stable" yet is the fact that you can't sync songs using Rockbox yet. But in the case of the Clip+ is no problem because the OF is drag and drop anyway :wink:

Aug 26, 2010 at 8:42 AM Post #6 of 6
The rockboxed clip+ works like a CHARM! Easy to install/manage with the RBU (RockBoxUtility).

I haven't noticed ANY bugs with it, except that fact that you have to boog the original firmware when loading and transferring music, but this is done by pressing right while connecting it..

I'm using pretty much all the advanced features, custom themes, crossfeeding, advanced sound filters, dithering and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back