Sabaj D5: the DAC that is unquestionably a digital to analog converter
Nov 8, 2019 at 12:55 AM Post #169 of 298
if i am using line out of the sabaj d5 .. does the xlr and rca plays at the same time ???

currently my basx a-100 is plugged via rca line out and id like to buy a thx 789 amp and plug it with xlr .. does the 2 amp going to play at same time ???

Nov 8, 2019 at 6:07 AM Post #170 of 298
if i am using line out of the sabaj d5 .. does the xlr and rca plays at the same time ???

currently my basx a-100 is plugged via rca line out and id like to buy a thx 789 amp and plug it with xlr .. does the 2 amp going to play at same time ???

Yes, they will play at the same time. I also wish they were split up.

Nov 29, 2019 at 8:16 PM Post #171 of 298
I still love mine ... the only thing I wouldn't recommend it for is really sensitive IEMs. I connected my triple fi custom quads, 2.5mm balanced cable to a Massdrop XLR adapter, and got some hiss. Same thing with my Tenhz P4 Pro. I suspect an impedance above 1, since I have zero hiss connecting these IEMs to my Shanling m3s.

I love this DAC/AMP with all of my full sized headphones.
Can confirm this. The DAC has really great sound via XLR, better than my old Yulong DA8. Does an excellent job despite its price in my rig (Questyle CMA800R Mono Amps, HD820/800S)

Nov 29, 2019 at 8:18 PM Post #172 of 298
Buyers be aware! Had a bad experience when ordering from Sabaj Store Aliexpress. D5 order was made at the end of Aug from clearance. Seller sent a tracking number and indicated that item was shipped (from UK). Turns out tracking was fake and item was never shipped. Dispute is currently in progress. Hopefully get my money back.

So where one can order D5 in EU....other store than Sabaj...? Amazon has them but Sabaj is a seller...unfortunately.
Hello, I bought mine from amazon.de… fast shipping, quick response to a support question – had no problems. 370€ at the moment as B-Stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back