1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sabaj D5: the DAC that is unquestionably a digital to analog converter

Discussion in 'Dedicated Source Components' started by Dadbeh, Apr 6, 2019.
First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16
Next

Last
  1. benchan2
    Does D5 get hot when playing? Cause 1 thing I am very satisfy with my DX3 Pro now is that it does not get hot at all.

2. NemoReborn
    not at all. It does get warmer , but not even close to hot ... the housing is metal so yes it does get warm since its basicly cold as cold metal when its power off ...

3. MarCo7
    Mine has never felt even very warm, just a little bit, even after 3-4 hours of playing. I mainly use coaxial input and balanced out.

4. NemoReborn
    if i am using line out of the sabaj d5 .. does the xlr and rca plays at the same time ???

currently my basx a-100 is plugged via rca line out and id like to buy a thx 789 amp and plug it with xlr .. does the 2 amp going to play at same time ???

5. PolloLoco
    Yes, they will play at the same time. I also wish they were split up.

6. relevate
    Can confirm this. The DAC has really great sound via XLR, better than my old Yulong DA8. Does an excellent job despite its price in my rig (Questyle CMA800R Mono Amps, HD820/800S)

7. relevate
    Hello, I bought mine from amazon.de… fast shipping, quick response to a support question – had no problems. 370€ at the moment as B-Stock.

8. jmpsmash
    anyone has issue with the remote? I don't seem able to get mine to work.

9. SteveOliver
    Try pressing the A B or C then test again. I can't remember which one it is but it should work when you select the correct letter.

Edit: Its "C" :)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  10. jmpsmash
    Yes, C works. Thanks very much!

11. SteveOliver
    No problem, glad to help.

12. relevate
    Had the same question for Sabaj Support and they confirmed letter "C" had to be pressed.

SteveOliver likes this.
  13. HungryPanda
    I found out about the C button after a frustrating hour one evening.......

SteveOliver likes this.
  14. jmpsmash
    I was dreading the thoughts of having to deal with customer support or even having to return and replace the remote. glad that now it is resolved!

HungryPanda likes this.
  15. gto88
    Just got this as an upgrade from Topping Dx7s.
    Received in 2 days after ordered, amazing.
    Driver installed is smooth.

HungryPanda and Baten like this.
First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16
Next

Last