Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22?
Jun 29, 2007 at 11:24 PM Post #61 of 3,218
lol i love posting KNOWING nate is gunna hound me for whatever it is...its ok I DONT hate you for it...!

Jun 29, 2007 at 11:27 PM Post #62 of 3,218
Quote:

Originally Posted by el_matt0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol i love posting KNOWING nate is gunna hound me for whatever it is...its ok I DONT hate you for it...!

Nate has taught us ALL.
Don't feel bad

Jun 29, 2007 at 11:48 PM Post #63 of 3,218
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 29, 2007 at 11:50 PM Post #64 of 3,218
Quote:

Originally Posted by mb3k /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nate has taught us ALL.
Don't feel bad

me, teaching, bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha. I guess I teach by bad example, if that's what you mean.
biggrin.gif

I just want matt to learn how to solve some of these problems on his own so then he can share his learned knowledge with others. I too was reminded of how important this type of learning was early in my DIY career and I'm thankful that I was. I'll never design my own circuits but I'm starting to get the hang of some of this after 3 or so years and 50 or so amps.

Jun 29, 2007 at 11:51 PM Post #65 of 3,218
Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ease up there N, perhaps you should focus on remembering your wedding anniversary

Note to self...

lose Stephen's e22 order, permanently.
very_evil_smiley.gif
eek.gif

Jun 30, 2007 at 12:03 AM Post #67 of 3,218
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I too was reminded of how important this type of learning was early in my DIY career and I'm thankful that I was.

as am I!!
cool.gif

Jun 30, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #68 of 3,218
el_matt0: Maybe you could help others out after all. You should think about making an all-encompassing thread titled "el_matt0 ß22 Build Thread" or something similar so that you can ask all the questions your heart desires concerning the ß22 while keeping them together and organized in a single kind of database. Your questions when scattered through random threads makes research much more difficult for others who may wish to follow in your footsteps, and it takes previous threads, such as this one, completely off topic.

Good luck with your ß22 build, btw.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 30, 2007 at 12:34 AM Post #70 of 3,218
Quote:

me, teaching, bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha. I guess I teach by bad example, if that's what you mean.
biggrin.gif

I just want matt to learn how to solve some of these problems on his own so then he can share his learned knowledge with others. I too was reminded of how important this type of learning was early in my DIY career and I'm thankful that I was. I'll never design my own circuits but I'm starting to get the hang of some of this after 3 or so years and 50 or so amps.

Yeah me too. Essentially someone told me in no uncertain terms....DIY means DO IT YOURSELF...LOL

Quote:

Note to self...

lose Stephen's e22 order, permanently.
very_evil_smiley.gif
eek.gif

That's cool man...I'll get that paypal dispute started then
blink.gif

Jun 30, 2007 at 1:16 AM Post #71 of 3,218
Quote:

Originally Posted by khbaur330162 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
el_matt0: Maybe you could help others out after all. You should think about making an all-encompassing thread titled "el_matt0 ß22 Build Thread" or something similar so that you can ask all the questions your heart desires concerning the ß22 while keeping them together and organized in a single kind of database.

There are already "stickied" β22 threads at headwize.
β22 part 1
β22 part 2
σ22 PSU thread

Jun 30, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #72 of 3,218
I just got done staining the wooden front panel I made, so hopefully I'll have a screenshot sometime on Sunday (still have to put a protecting coat on it). I've been DIY'ing a lot of stuff I've never done before and having to make do with the tools I have (making the panel out of a drill, a dremel, and a file was fun
redface.gif
).

Jun 30, 2007 at 1:38 AM Post #73 of 3,218
Quote:

Originally Posted by naamanf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh man that's rough.

Don't fear for Captain Rockhopper, he's got so much dirt on me after NYC (and I on him) that we exist in a sort of mutually assured destruction type of permanent peace.
biggrin.gif

Jun 30, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #74 of 3,218
Quote:

Don't fear for Captain Rockhopper, he's got so much dirt on me after NYC (and I on him) that we exist in a sort of mutually assured destruction type of permanent peace.
biggrin.gif

Hey that girl told me she was old enou.........nevermind.

Good thing you didn't come to the Tampa meet....I'd be in real trouble then
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 30, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #75 of 3,218
Quote:

Originally Posted by fierce_freak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got done staining the wooden front panel I made, so hopefully I'll have a screenshot sometime on Sunday (still have to put a protecting coat on it). I've been DIY'ing a lot of stuff I've never done before and having to make do with the tools I have (making the panel out of a drill, a dremel, and a file was fun
redface.gif
).

Oh man, I've done that before, and when I went to the wood shop for my latest project it was so ridiculously easy to do everything in comparison I was amazed
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back