Roll Call: Who's building, built, or thinking of building a beta22?
Jun 30, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #76 of 3,218
Yeah, I'm sitting here spending all this time to do something that seems would be so easy to do if I had the right tools (table saw, drill press, a unibit)...oh well
wink.gif

Jun 30, 2007 at 2:42 AM Post #77 of 3,218
I would have to hear a balanced Beta22 against my Dynamite,
before I commited the funds to build one.

Jul 1, 2007 at 2:54 AM Post #78 of 3,218
Quote:

Originally Posted by amb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are already "stickied" β22 threads at headwize.
β22 part 1
β22 part 2
σ22 PSU thread

Yet the man is still asking questions out the wazoo.
wink.gif
He might as well keep them compiled in a single location as he asks them, no?

Jul 1, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #79 of 3,218
Quote:

Originally Posted by khbaur330162 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yet the man is still asking questions out the wazoo.
wink.gif
He might as well keep them compiled in a single location as he asks them, no?

I agree.....one central thread would be a good idea
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 1, 2007 at 7:30 AM Post #80 of 3,218
ok ok, next "question" i have to ask will be in a new thread called b22 questions or matts b22 questions or something...then those of you that are disgusted by my frequent questions dont even hafta open the thread up! :/

Jul 1, 2007 at 12:50 PM Post #81 of 3,218
This is just a comment in general - nothing personal - but I don't understand why many are reluctant to post on another site, period. I know this to be true, because of certain Group Buys that were conducted on both forums. There are entire groups of people who post on one forum, but apparently refuse to post on the other and vice versa.

I don't understand it, though - even when specific URL's are listed for purposes such as the one in this thread, the choice is often made to just start another thread. Again, no personal criticism against the OP or other posters for this; it's a phenomenon that exists for many users.

Jul 1, 2007 at 3:05 PM Post #82 of 3,218
Quote:

Originally Posted by tomb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is just a comment in general - nothing personal - but I don't understand why many are reluctant to post on another site, period. I know this to be true, because of certain Group Buys that were conducted on both forums. There are entire groups of people who post on one forum, but apparently refuse to post on the other and vice versa.

I don't understand it, though - even when specific URL's are listed for purposes such as the one in this thread, the choice is often made to just start another thread. Again, no personal criticism against the OP or other posters for this; it's a phenomenon that exists for many users.

I mostly post here and lurk over there, though I've poked my head in on other forums to ask noob questions every once in a while
tongue.gif

Jul 4, 2007 at 12:01 AM Post #83 of 3,218
I got the wooden front panel done, so I thought I'd post a pic. I also made the flexy rack over the weekend
wink.gif

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

I'm putting the dac I'm building in a Par-Metal 20 series case, too, so I'll finish it in the same fashion as the Beta22.

Jul 8, 2007 at 1:11 AM Post #88 of 3,218
fierce that looks AWESOME man..although..what happend to the knob on your zhaolu??
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back