RoCoo P DAP - Full Review
Dec 11, 2012 at 5:36 AM Post #451 of 505
Paired with the TDK BA200, the Rocoo P delivers one of the best audio quality that I have ever listened to in a portable setup. And given it is 1/2 the price of an ipod touch, I think they offer "one of" the best price/performance ratio in the market today.

Dec 21, 2012 at 8:59 AM Post #452 of 505
Hi everyone !

I'm thinking about buying a Rocoo P which I would pair with my Ath M50.
Do you think this would be a good match ?

Thank you very much :)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

PS: Sorry for my english...

Dec 24, 2012 at 7:12 PM Post #454 of 505
Hey, I just got one of these things with christmas money, and it hasn't been recognising any of the flac files I'm putting on it.
They come up in the browser but I can't play them.
Anyone know of a solution? 

Dec 25, 2012 at 7:54 AM Post #455 of 505
Quote:
Hey, I just got one of these things with christmas money, and it hasn't been recognising any of the flac files I'm putting on it.
They come up in the browser but I can't play them.
Anyone know of a solution? 

http://www.head-fi.org/a/mp3tag-setup-guide

Also try delete the system folder in the internal memory and restart the player.

Dec 25, 2012 at 10:13 AM Post #457 of 505
Quote:
Unfortunately it's still not working, thanks for replying though.
Any other ideas?

I gave the link to mp3tag guide. Your tags may have other tags embedded in them besides FLAC (FLAC). I had this issue with some of my FLAC files as showing up as ? before the file name. Those files had ID v3.2 tags also embedded in the FLAC tags. Remove those tags and ensure only the FLAC (FLAC) tag is left. That solved my issues.

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:42 PM Post #459 of 505
Quote:
Hi, has anyone tried this player with the HD25-1 II headphones? If so, how does it sound? I'm seriously considering changing my samsung yp-rb player to this!

Well I never heard those but I heard the IE80 from them and Sennheiser seems to pair extremely well with Hisound products. So I don't see you being disappointed. But you never know :p.

Dec 25, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #460 of 505
Hmm ok...I keep hearing that this has IEM amplifiers, does that mean it won't work as well with headphones or...? :p

And also, I've tried an i-pod touch recently and I noticed my headphones were able to produce sub-bass rumble/vibration, unlike with my samsung, would this player be able to do that?

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #461 of 505
Quote:
Hmm ok...I keep hearing that this has IEM amplifiers, does that mean it won't work as well with headphones or...? :p

And also, I've tried an i-pod touch recently and I noticed my headphones were able to produce sub-bass rumble/vibration, unlike with my samsung, would this player be able to do that?

The Rocoo P has more power than the ipod so it shouldn't be an issue. There isn't a personal EQ on it though. You have presets though for EQ. The Rocoo P has more bass than their other products so I think you should be fine.

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:19 AM Post #462 of 505
Hahah okay, thank you for the reply! Yes, actually I knew about the EQs cause I saw Snazzylab's review about this player on youtube! But now i just found the thread about Hisounds' new Nova player, which apparantely hasn't been released yet, but from the photos it looks sexy and apparantely the sound quality is the same as the Rocoo P...do you think I should wait for that one? :/

Dec 26, 2012 at 12:26 AM Post #463 of 505
Quote:
Hahah okay, thank you for the reply! Yes, actually I knew about the EQs cause I saw Snazzylab's review about this player on youtube! But now i just found the thread about Hisounds' new Nova player, which apparantely hasn't been released yet, but from the photos it looks sexy and apparantely the sound quality is the same as the Rocoo P...do you think I should wait for that one? :/

That maybe a good idea. I know they did have a preorder discount. Try PM hisound (Jack) and ask him if you can get in on the deal still. He's pretty nice and may just let you get in on it and save you money :).

Dec 26, 2012 at 1:03 AM Post #464 of 505
Ah really? I just read through the thread and I'm still confused about the price, it seems like there's two models? How much would I save if I preorder? If it's affordable anyway maybe it's better for me to wait for some reviews before I purchase it. :)

Dec 26, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #465 of 505
Quote:
Ah really? I just read through the thread and I'm still confused about the price, it seems like there's two models? How much would I save if I preorder? If it's affordable anyway maybe it's better for me to wait for some reviews before I purchase it. :)

I think the N1 has the discount price. The discount price is $80.00 opposed to $150 I think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back