RoCoo P DAP - Full Review
Sep 26, 2012 at 3:11 AM Post #391 of 505
Quote:
Did you use guiformat.exe to do the format? Is your card locked on read and not write? There is a tab on the side of the micr-SD to SD card adapter which can make it impossible to write to the device if its moved from its original position.

Right now im transfering files directly from the RoCoo P. I'm just plugging it in and finding the SD card that way.
I should have the card on write or read? Or is the format changing problem only because I'm using the Rocoo to transfer files?

Sep 26, 2012 at 5:22 AM Post #392 of 505
Quote:
Right now im transfering files directly from the RoCoo P. I'm just plugging it in and finding the SD card that way.
I should have the card on write or read? Or is the format changing problem only because I'm using the Rocoo to transfer files?

If you have a card reader it may be a good idea to do it that way. But if you must use the Rocoo Just be sure to delete the system folder before you unplug it from your PC. If your external card has a system folder as well delete it (not sure if it does though). Also make sure you are properly ejecting your Rocoo P from the computer before unplugging it.

Oct 1, 2012 at 12:53 AM Post #393 of 505
Hi, I'm a new user of the Rocco P player, I have some questions, how do we know that the player is charging and finished charging? In which conditions will it connect to PC? My player ran out of juice and I can't connect it to my PC, not even detected. 

Thanks in advance. :)

Iqbal. 

Oct 1, 2012 at 2:58 AM Post #394 of 505
The player can also charge through the USB so you shouldn't have an issue if it drains before plugging in. Normally you just leave the player plugged in and it will automatically power on. You cannot charge the player while it is powered off. It don't work that way. You'll know when the player is done charging by looking at the bar meter. If its stuck on full bars it should be done.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:25 AM Post #397 of 505
Quote:
The player can also charge through the USB so you shouldn't have an issue if it drains before plugging in. Normally you just leave the player plugged in and it will automatically power on. You cannot charge the player while it is powered off. It don't work that way. You'll know when the player is done charging by looking at the bar meter. If its stuck on full bars it should be done.

Quote:
Also, a red led on the bottom of the player turns on while charging, and it turns off automatically  when it is fully charged.

The player won't turn on(the display), but the blue and red led is on. Already left it charging for almost two hours, still, I can't switch it on. I'm starting to worry.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:30 AM Post #399 of 505
Yeah try the hard reset button. Use a small pen or some sort of needle. Its the small hole between the the headphone out.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:35 AM Post #401 of 505
Quote:
Yeah try the hard reset button. Use a small pen or some sort of needle. Its the small hole between the the headphone out.

Quote:
did you try the reset button on top of the Rocoo?

Yup, tried, the LEDs went off and on, still, the screen displayed nothing. Tried with other ports on my PC, still can't detect it.  

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:39 AM Post #402 of 505
I know for a fact this happened to me with my Rocoo P some time ago, but I can't remember exactly what I did to bring it back
confused.gif

Edit: Try unplugging it and then turn it on, hold down the center button for a few seconds see if it turns on

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:49 AM Post #403 of 505
Quote:
I know for a fact this happened to me with my Rocoo P some time ago, but I can't remember exactly what I did to bring it back
confused.gif

Edit: Try unplugging it and then turn it on, hold down the center button for a few seconds see if it turns on

Still the same. 
frown.gif
 The blue and red LEDs will turn on, but the display is still off. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back