Rhapsodio thread
Jan 29, 2018 at 4:21 PM Post #1,261 of 2,203
Sounds interesting :) Another point with Saturn is that is has a detachable cable. Some opinions say that silver may slightly cool down the bass and improve clarity.
Yeah, that's a good point. I'm a bit skeptical about cables and their influence upon the sound. Unless of course we talk about some extremely sensible iem (like Andromeda) and/or some really high-end daps (like NW-WM1Z jr SP1000). But then again detacchable cable is much safer and tends to provede much more pleasant user experience.

Jan 29, 2018 at 7:44 PM Post #1,262 of 2,203
With everything I've read it seems that Saturn sounds like a baby Solar.

Feb 16, 2018 at 12:50 PM Post #1,263 of 2,203
Happy New Year to those who celebrate!

I am enjoying some time with my Galaxy V2, attached to what I am now referring to as a magical fire hose.

IMG_20180216_094453.jpg

-Collin-

Feb 22, 2018 at 3:41 AM Post #1,266 of 2,203
Feb 22, 2018 at 2:23 PM Post #1,269 of 2,203
Feb 22, 2018 at 8:13 PM Post #1,270 of 2,203
Hey Rhapsodio Fans,

So fit is really important to me and I have a question/general fear about Rhapsodio's IEMs, they seem really big and kind of square-shaped. I am toying with the idea of getting a pair of the Galaxy V2s, I want a clear, crisp, detailed IEM, but am worried that they don't seem like the kind of IEM I can walk around wearing. There is no feeling I hate more than having to constantly adjust my IEMs or feel like they are about to fall out....same with glasses, I hate adjusting glasses, but that's not really relevant.

Feb 22, 2018 at 8:22 PM Post #1,271 of 2,203
Hey Rhapsodio Fans,

So fit is really important to me and I have a question/general fear about Rhapsodio's IEMs, they seem really big and kind of square-shaped. I am toying with the idea of getting a pair of the Galaxy V2s, I want a clear, crisp, detailed IEM, but am worried that they don't seem like the kind of IEM I can walk around wearing. There is no feeling I hate more than having to constantly adjust my IEMs or feel like they are about to fall out....same with glasses, I hate adjusting glasses, but that's not really relevant.
Hi my friend

Galaxy V2 housing a bit big and healthy.Because its designed like hifi speakers .I think if you use right tips ,its nit easy fall out.

Feb 22, 2018 at 9:25 PM Post #1,272 of 2,203
Hey Rhapsodio Fans,

Galaxy V2 was secure enough for me to listen while walking around. I used Spinfits and Symbio tips.

Feb 23, 2018 at 4:07 AM Post #1,274 of 2,203
Hey Rhapsodio Fans,

I have the Zombies, and whilst a little on the bigger side, they never fall out with the right tips and are very comfortable too.

Feb 23, 2018 at 12:25 PM Post #1,275 of 2,203
Has anyone tried the Zombies with the golden cable and WM1Z. I'm thinking of getting the cable but think it could be too warm with that pairing?

I use the Zombies with the Golden cable and a range of different sources, albeit none as warm as the WM1Z I don't think. I enjoy the pairing because it lifts the treble a tad and adds some sparkle, while retaining that insanely powerful and authoritative bass.

Another Zombie review was posted by a reputable and respected member if anyone is interested. I politely disagree with his findings in that I enjoy the massive bass these produce, but the long decay and overall warmth may not be for anyone. They're still five star IEMs to me, but it's an interesting read for anyone preferring something not on the bass-head level. It also goes to show that we all hear things differently and for me, the fun factor of the Zombies alone is worth the price of admission. He rates a few other Rhapsodio IEMs very highly and I think the Zombies just weren't to his liking.

@ceeloChamp I absolutely love the sound of the V2. It doesn't get much more crisp and detailed. While they're very large and heavy, I find them more comfortable than some other IEMs I own and they stay securely in my ear with the right cable(s).

Hope everyone is having a great day,

-Collin-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back