Rhapsodio thread
Mar 10, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #46 of 2,203
Mar 10, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #47 of 2,203
Nice... new thread
beerchug.gif

Mar 10, 2016 at 3:52 PM Post #48 of 2,203
My Solars are broken. Oh dear. Big let down. Failing on one channel then the other.

I've only had them for a couple of months. I had a feeling they were a bit temperamental but this is crazy.

Has Sammy got involved with this thread yet? I'm NOT happy.

Mar 10, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #49 of 2,203
  My Solars are broken. Oh dear. Big let down. Failing on one channel then the other.

I've only had them for a couple of months. I had a feeling they were a bit temperamental but this is crazy.

Sounds more like a cable or cable connection issue to me.

Mar 10, 2016 at 4:27 PM Post #51 of 2,203

perhaps try another cable to determine if the problem is cable-related or drivers-related ?

i am sure that sammy is gonna fix this anyway since you are inside the warranty window

Mar 10, 2016 at 4:31 PM Post #52 of 2,203

Perhaps you should save the 'I'm NOT happy' stuff until after you've spoken to Sammy and determined what the problem is and how it can be resolved. These things are annoying but they happen.

And yes, it sounds like a cable connector issue.

Isn't it nice to see Proedros and Watagump agreeing on something though?

Mar 10, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #53 of 2,203
Perhaps you should save the 'I'm NOT happy' stuff until after you've spoken to Sammy and determined what the problem is and how it can be resolved. These things are annoying but they happen.

Oh it's wonderful. That's the main thing.

Mar 10, 2016 at 5:27 PM Post #54 of 2,203

What I'm saying to your retort about 'save the ''I'm not happy stuff''' until after you've spoke to Sammy' is, it's important to be honest about a response. We're not here to sell a product. Get what you're saying re speaking to Sammy to sort. But I'm not 'dissing' anything here - it's how i feel. Sammy is very responsive and I'm sure it will be fine. But there are going to be negative responses to things. It's not going to be all fluff and love. Let's keep up the feelings either way, yes...otherwise we become 'fanboys' (to coin a Proedros phase)?

Mar 10, 2016 at 6:21 PM Post #55 of 2,203

What I'm saying to your retort about 'save the ''I'm not happy stuff''' until after you've spoke to Sammy' is, it's important to be honest about a response. We're not here to sell a product. Get what you're saying re speaking to Sammy to sort. But I'm not 'dissing' anything here - it's how i feel. Sammy is very responsive and I'm sure it will be fine. But there are going to be negative responses to things. It's not going to be all fluff and love. Let's keep up the feelings either way, yes...otherwise we become 'fanboys' (to coin a Proedros phase)?

I have to agree. Considering the price points we're talking about here, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a commensurate level of robustness in the build quality.

Mar 10, 2016 at 6:47 PM Post #56 of 2,203
I agree with that, but without knowing for certain what the problem is or how it was caused then we're being premature in criticising the robustness of the build. If it is the connectors then we're talking small parts which are susceptible to damage - that's just the nature of tiny delicate things.

Mar 10, 2016 at 6:49 PM Post #57 of 2,203
I agree with that, but without knowing for certain what the problem is or how it was caused then we're being premature in criticising the robustness of the build. If it is the connectors then we're talking small parts which are susceptible to damage - that's just the nature of tiny delicate things.

Also a good point.

Mar 10, 2016 at 7:01 PM Post #58 of 2,203

I think what everyone isn't seeing is that Ozzie is relating his expression at the point of time of finding out his problems. He isn't happy not at Sammy specifically but at the situation he's been put in. He is without his Solar's enjoyment. And if he needs to send it to Sammy for repair, he will have downtime which is also a bummer. Wata also experienced that with his K10 when it was away.
At least that's how I see it

Mar 10, 2016 at 10:04 PM Post #59 of 2,203

Sammy will fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back