Rhapsodio thread
May 21, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #346 of 2,236
Had a nice visit with @Docterror who also owns the Galaxy and Solar.
He was nice enough to leave his K10, SE 5-way ult and NT6pro for a day while he is visiting the city 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 21, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #347 of 2,236
He was nice enough to leave his K10, SE 5-way ult and NT6pro for a day while he is visiting the city 
smily_headphones1.gif

@Docterror  if you ever hit up Athens , drop me a pm 
tongue.gif

@flinkenick really looking fwd to your thoughts on all these TOTL

May 21, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #348 of 2,236
smily_headphones1.gif

A battle royale!

May 21, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #350 of 2,236
smily_headphones1.gif

SE 5-way ult and NT6pro  - Universals ?

May 21, 2016 at 2:40 PM Post #351 of 2,236

SE 5-way ult and NT6pro  - Universals ?

customs , i think

which come to think of it , makes the comparison a tad uneven 
rolleyes.gif

May 21, 2016 at 3:07 PM Post #352 of 2,236
They're customs. With the 5-way the canals are slightly too thick for my ears so they get uncomfortable after a while, but the seal and (therefore) sound is good. The NT6pro is comfortable in the outer ear, but the canals don't seal so the bass is off and they sound too thin. I can't get a proper impression from them sadly, only a very general one when I press them in (they're not made for his ears either).

May 21, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #353 of 2,236
They're customs. With the 5-way the canals are slightly too thick for my ears so they get uncomfortable after a while, but the seal and (therefore) sound is good. The NT6pro is comfortable in the outer ear, but the canals don't seal so the bass is off and they sound too thin. I can't get a proper impression from them sadly, only a very general one when I press them in (they're not made for his ears either).

Yep I was thinking it would be pretty rare to get someone else's customs to fit perfectly. I really have no idea why some companies don't offer universal equivalents.
They really do seem to miss out on more sales. 

May 22, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #354 of 2,236

NT6 is well known for its detailed treble and flat bass. It's basically worlds apart from Solar anyway. Bassheads need not apply.

May 22, 2016 at 1:51 AM Post #356 of 2,236
Nt6pro on the other hand is the nt6 with lifted bass
yep the pro is V shape. Better fit really well or its treble will cut your head in half like a Lazer.

May 22, 2016 at 5:10 AM Post #357 of 2,236
We are going to announce low value Iem for joiner head fire. I hope people easy to hear Rhapsodio Iem.
We will have a promotion details on fanspage When it done

May 22, 2016 at 6:09 AM Post #358 of 2,236
Is that a dynamic driver I see inside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back