Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Jun 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #543 of 722
Because they start to well break, short out etc, i think this is dirt and can be cleaner out but they are a pain right now. I change cables a lot as i have a balanced one and a singe ended one so have to switch a lot. I also dislike the rotating nature of it!

break as in crackle because of intermittent connection you suspect is due to dust or snap out and die :D ?
how a lot is a lot and would you be able to clean it? (if necessary and a appropriate with a contact cleaner spray thing?)
(the reason I ask if I'd consider getting the shure ones instead of westone ones)

>Haha one of you got it right alrd. Anyway it is closer in shape to heir universals, but smaller. Not so much as westone iems. And those are UE pins! Look closer man

I'd probably say it's a 4BA :D (to be honest I can't tell whether it's a DD or BA it's going to, but since there are 4 wires, it's most likely a dual BA there above the nozzle) yea you're right those are UE sockets...extruding ones.

>This seems to be a copper body amp/dac.

why? seems like aluminium to me?

Jun 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #545 of 722
1+1 ?
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #549 of 722
I don't know if it has been said here but Charles is going to introduce a 8 BA CIEM... 

I have the chance to test it soon...ears impressions sent. 

Wait and see.

Jun 9, 2013 at 9:00 AM Post #554 of 722
Rhapsodio got back to me in regard of the cool4 and it seems like they decided not to sell cool4 as part of their amp series. 

Probably a good and bad news for me as in good news as in that it is probably going to stay a local thing and that means it will be much harder to buy internationally (and hence saving on my behalf ) and bad news as I really wanted to try to see how it sounds. 

Jun 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM Post #555 of 722

Received my R-2L :) very good sounding and well build  
Newbie here and I try my best to describe what I heard and compare to my other BA iem ( xba4 , 4.ai , h200 )
Sound : Sweet , smooth mid and good detail and the separation is good. Little airy than 4.ai ( at least to my ear )
High : just nice , you can hear sibilant for some track but is not spike your ear ( I sensitive with sibilant )
Bass : not as impact as DD ( expected ) but Is well pronounce and play well with other tone
The cable look like hybrid and clearly can see silver strain wire mix with copper wire and the material is soft and very good microphonic :)

I really enjoy this and is not tiring listening for long hour :)  

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back