REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC
Oct 10, 2013 at 5:42 AM Post #376 of 1,613
Well obviously it wouldnt be better than a dedicated amplifier. And given Luxman P1-u and HD800's wonderful synergy, the DA8 would be an excellent addition.

You can even pair the setup with the v200 and get a killer sounding system.

Or even better, wait for the upcoming A28 amp (fully balanced!) to be released, which is designed to be paired with the DA8  
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 10, 2013 at 5:52 AM Post #377 of 1,613
Well obviously it wouldnt be better than a dedicated amplifier. And given Luxman P1-u and HD800's wonderful synergy, the DA8 would be an excellent addition.

You can even pair the setup with the v200 and get a killer sounding system.

Or even better, wait for the upcoming A28 amp (fully balanced!) to be released, which is designed to be paired with the DA8:

Why must you torture my wallet..Damn, that amp is sexy! And its actually being built to match the D8, not the DA8, you can pair it with the DA8 but its being made as the D8/A28 stack. If im not mistaken, the A28 is a limited production.

Heres the D8. ERRMYYGAWWD

Oct 10, 2013 at 6:33 AM Post #378 of 1,613
Why must you torture my wallet..Damn, that amp is sexy! And its actually being built to match the D8, not the DA8, you can pair it with the DA8 but its being made as the D8/A28 stack. If im not mistaken, the A28 is a limited production.

You're thinking of the A8 amp  :wink:  
The A28 is a different beast.

Oct 10, 2013 at 6:36 AM Post #379 of 1,613

You're thinking of the A8 amp  :wink:  
The A28 is a different beast.
Oh..Dont you dare post a picture :p

Oct 10, 2013 at 9:40 AM Post #384 of 1,613

Oh..Dont you dare post a picture 
tongue.gif

You mean these?  
smily_headphones1.gif

Wow, The quality of parts and power look awesome. Is that a XLR pre-out i see in the rear-middle of the amp that isn't hooked up? That is something I would like to see so users can hook up some active monitors to this baby. I would also like to see an aluminum divider between the toroids and boards too since this is a TOTL offering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back