REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection
Aug 12, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #31 of 683

I worry about the opposite, the GR07 with a good seal sound to me like it has a few db more bass than neutral. If the XE800 has considerably more bass it might be too much for me. 

Possibly slightly north than neutral. I think it had a slight V shape but was pretty well balanced, sounded really natural
I still like my bass slightly north than neutral, neutral bass can be blah. GR07BE had good quantity imo
Than again I distinctly remember Ostry KC06 had a nice midbass hump yet you liked them better than the GR07 family, so maybe you are a bass fan after all lol

Aug 12, 2014 at 10:17 PM Post #32 of 683
Possibly slightly north than neutral. I think it had a slight V shape but was pretty well balanced, sounded really natural
I still like my bass slightly north than neutral, neutral bass can be blah. GR07BE had good quantity imo
Than again I distinctly remember Ostry KC06 had a nice midbass hump yet you liked them better than the GR07 family, so maybe you are a bass fan after all lol

I didn't say I like it better, I said it has better treble and instrument separation. The GR07 is better at other things though, so I like them both more or less the same. In general, I prefer flat and neutral so the low end of the GR07 is more appealing to me since it's flatter and more extended. I wouldn't get the BE though, the regular version has more than enough bass for me.

Aug 19, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #35 of 683
Guys the one on taobao for 49$ has sold out. Feel lucky I ordered mine

Aug 19, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #36 of 683
It's likely there will be more bulk deals like this in the future.

Btw, i took another looks at some XE800 pics and they seem to be double vented. Can anyone confirm or deny? Maybe that's why they are bassier than the GR07. Duct tape here i come!

Aug 21, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #37 of 683
This thread really got me.
I've been looking for the Vsonic gr07 for a few months now, but the average isolation and the $99.00 price tag always keep me away.

Someone here already compared the vivo xe800 and the gr07 sound sig side by side? Or those opinions are based on "memory sound Sig" comparison?

Because if so, It just got another fan.

Aug 21, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #38 of 683
This thread really got me.
I've been looking for the Vsonic gr07 for a few months now, but the average isolation and the $99.00 price tag always keep me away.

Someone here already compared the vivo xe800 and the gr07 sound sig side by side? Or those opinions are based on "memory sound Sig" comparison?

Because if so, It just got another fan.

I already have a GR07 and my XE800 is on its way, so you will get some direct comparisons soon enough. The GR07 offers above average isolation with the right tips and if the XE800 is indeed double vented it will be worse in that regard. 

Aug 21, 2014 at 8:59 PM Post #39 of 683
Just received today not not really bassy as you would think, but definitely biocell type of bass:sunglasses:, midrange clarity is the best so far out of my collection,and treble is slightly more than the treble ,but balanced and soundstage is big as the havi b3 pro 1 :sunglasses:

Aug 21, 2014 at 11:21 PM Post #42 of 683
Sounds so good...all this for around $165.

I am so impressed with these buds for $45.  Seriously sounds better than $200+ headphones I have.

Aug 22, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #43 of 683
  Sounds so good...all this for around $165.

I am so impressed with these buds for $45.  Seriously sounds better than $200+ headphones I have.

how do they pair up with your dx90?

Aug 22, 2014 at 12:51 AM Post #44 of 683
Just received today not not really bassy as you would think, but definitely biocell type of bass:sunglasses:, midrange clarity is the best so far out of my collection,and treble is slightly more than the treble ,but balanced and soundstage is big as the havi b3 pro 1 :sunglasses:

midrange clarity beats your altones too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back