REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection
Aug 10, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #19 of 683
Would you say these are comfortable enough to sleep in?

I'm not going to sleep with them on, but I am looking for extremely comfortable IEMs that I can use daily for several hours.

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #21 of 683
So I'm guessing these have slightly less bass than the GR07BE? Damn. 
I thought the GR07 MK2 was a bit bass-light for me, GR07BE seemed to be pretty close to ideal in quantity

Aug 12, 2014 at 7:37 PM Post #22 of 683
  So I'm guessing these have slightly less bass than the GR07BE? Damn. 
I thought the GR07 MK2 was a bit bass-light for me, GR07BE seemed to be pretty close to ideal in quantity

I worry about the opposite, the GR07 with a good seal sound to me like it has a few db more bass than neutral. If the XE800 has considerably more bass it might be too much for me. 

Aug 12, 2014 at 8:46 PM Post #23 of 683
these sound really good. just curious, if i order through mistertaobao and choose singapore post, what is the likelihood i'd get them by the 25th? high? not too high? if it's fairly high i'll pull the trigger right now.

Aug 12, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #25 of 683
these sound really good. just curious, if i order through mistertaobao and choose singapore post, what is the likelihood i'd get them by the 25th? high? not too high? if it's fairly high i'll pull the trigger right now.

The only way to make this high is through the use of illegal substances. Mistertao can't ship the product immediately, he has to order it, receive it and then post it. Add 14 working days for it to ship to you and you have your answer. Sorry mate.

Aug 12, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #26 of 683
argh. i need a pair for the airplane on the 26th because my re-400's are almost dead and i don't think my aurisonics rockets will be here by the 25th so i'm trying to figure out a good option. i suppose i could just go with some vsd3s's or something then sell them on here once i get the rockets.

Aug 12, 2014 at 9:34 PM Post #27 of 683

The only way to make this high is through the use of illegal substances. Mistertao can't ship the product immediately, he has to order it, receive it and then post it. Add 14 working days for it to ship to you and you have your answer. Sorry mate.

ah, alright. would it be possible if i ordered it directly through taobao instead of mistertao or still highly unlikely?

Aug 12, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #30 of 683

ah, alright. would it be possible if i ordered it directly through taobao instead of mistertao or still highly unlikely?

I don't know, I am not even sure tabao ships outside of China. Bit to be honest, even if they do, it's still unlikely you will get it in time

yeah, i wasn't sure whether or not they did but you're probably right. i guess i'll have to look into some other alternatives then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back