Review: Unique Melody Miracle 6 driver custom IEM
Dec 16, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #406 of 625
Hey Guys remember to give the Miracle Burn in time.....They open up fully over time so dont expect instant WOW Same goes for the Merlin.
etysmile.gif

Dec 16, 2011 at 6:51 PM Post #407 of 625

Quote:
Hey Guys remember to give the Miracle Burn in time.....They open up fully over time so dont expect instant WOW Same goes for the Merlin.
etysmile.gif

Still (patiently) waiting to receive my Miracles - I've been considering whether to leave them running for 48 hours when I receive them, before ever even placing them in my ears.

How many of us would have the self-control/self-discipline to do that after having waited 6-8 weeks for them to arrive? 
eek.gif
 hahah 
blink.gif

biggrin.gif

Dec 16, 2011 at 6:53 PM Post #408 of 625

Quote:
Still (patiently) waiting to receive my Miracles - I've been considering whether to leave them running for 48 hours when I receive them, before ever even placing them in my ears.

How many of us would have the self-control/self-discipline to do that after having waited 6-8 weeks for them to arrive? 
eek.gif
 hahah 
blink.gif

biggrin.gif

Burn them in while they are in your ears =)

Dec 16, 2011 at 9:29 PM Post #410 of 625
By Burn-In I did not mean do not listen to them..
tongue.gif
....But only you will find the IEM'S to be a Little bloated so do not be alarmed. . You will hear them open up after some time.
So by all means Burn them in as you Listen and then leave them running when you are not listening. I cant wait to hear what everyone thinks.......

Dec 17, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #411 of 625

Quote:
By Burn-In I did not mean do not listen to them..
tongue.gif
....But only you will find the IEM'S to be a Little bloated so do not be alarmed. . You will hear them open up after some time.
So by all means Burn them in as you Listen and then leave them running when you are not listening. I cant wait to hear what everyone thinks.......

Yeah, I know...
wink_face.gif

Dec 17, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #412 of 625
Miracles arrived this morning and so far so good .....

Fit is perfect / Sound is perfect

Dec 17, 2011 at 3:23 PM Post #413 of 625

Quote:
Miracles arrived this morning and so far so good .....

Fit is perfect / Sound is perfect

Looks great. Where you a part of the UK promo? Where do you live?

I sent an email a nearly two days ago to UMUK, asking for a tracking number and inquiring about what courier they use, and haven't yet received a reply. They're email response time haven't been the quickest, but as long as I reply my Miracles by this Monday, I'll be happy.

Dec 17, 2011 at 3:29 PM Post #414 of 625
I just received mine today. The fit is perfect and snug, and the sound is very impressive. I love the build quality too, but unfortunately I don't have a camera with me ATM.

Dec 17, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #415 of 625
Yes I was in the uk promo.

They were sent by royal mail special delivery and actually were delivered on Friday but I wasn't in !

I live in the north of England

Dec 17, 2011 at 4:13 PM Post #416 of 625

Quote:
Yes I was in the uk promo.

They were sent by royal mail special delivery and actually were delivered on Friday but I wasn't in !

I live in the north of England

Can you please post a pic of the bore?

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:22 PM Post #418 of 625
I've but a small favor for my fellow UM Miracle owners. Can you please check your stock removable cables to see which way the L and R on the cable are oriented? In other words, do the letters face inwards, or outwards? Or, is one facing inwards, and the other outward? For me to get them to sound right, for some reason, I need to have one letter facing inwards, and one facing outward. All day, since I received them, I KNEW something was off. I've experienced something similar with my TF10's way back, when I was using my on cables, and the polarity was reversed. However, I assumed that the cables were oriented correctly just as I received them. Seems I was wrong, and only after me reversing the orientation on one side do they sound right. 
blink.gif

Dec 17, 2011 at 11:24 PM Post #419 of 625

Quote:
I've but a small favor for my fellow UM Miracle owners. Can you please check your stock removable cables to see which way the L and R on the cable are oriented? In other words, do the letters face inwards, or outwards? Or, is one facing inwards, and the other outward? For me to get them to sound right, for some reason, I need to have one letter facing inwards, and one facing outward. All day, since I received them, I KNEW something was off. I've experienced something similar with my TF10's way back, when I was using my on cables, and the polarity was reversed. However, I assumed that the cables were oriented correctly just as I received them. Seems I was wrong, and only after me reversing the orientation on one side do they sound right. 
blink.gif

There are some left/right test videos on youtube. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back