Review: Spiral Ear SE 5-way Reference - A new level of resolution? (Review posted 5/15/12)
Apr 7, 2014 at 10:27 AM Post #1,940 of 2,566
Oh wow, indeed it seems he doesn't respond after an order is placed, if only to confirm the impressions are received. My 3-Way Pros will be finished sometime at the end of this week. Time to revel in the much exalted comfort, resolution, and shape-shifting by way of PRaT
etysmile.gif

May 8, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #1,942 of 2,566
Damn, didn't know these had 5 bores for the 5-way.   My 3-way only has 2 bores.  Is 5-way the most cross-overs used?  Roxanne even with 12 drivers is still using 3-way.  

Damn!!! they don't sell to USA?? 
frown.gif

May 8, 2014 at 6:51 AM Post #1,943 of 2,566
  Damn, didn't know these had 5 bores for the 5-way.   My 3-way only has 2 bores.  Is 5-way the most cross-overs used?  Roxanne even with 12 drivers is still using 3-way.  

Damn!!! they don't sell to USA?? 
frown.gif

They do sell to the USA, there are way to get it done.

I think Hidition NT6 Pro also uses 5 way cross over but I am not sure about the number of tubes. It might be 3 or 4.

May 8, 2014 at 6:59 AM Post #1,944 of 2,566

They do sell to the USA, there are way to get it done.

I think Hidition NT6 Pro also uses 5 way cross over but I am not sure about the number of tubes. It might be 3 or 4.

3 tubes, so technically the channals are not completely separated.

May 10, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #1,950 of 2,566

Dang son you on a roll, didn't you just get some ciem's and an HE6 just recently?
biggrin.gif

Just got a set of Stax Lambda pros too.  
biggrin.gif
 I've been searching for Lambda pros for a long time too.  I'm thinking about getting rid of my HE-6 now, although they are the best cans I've heard(I'm lucky I have something to drive them).

I'm just curious about the 5-way, 5 bore design.  I didn't expect too much from my V3 I purchased, although they are great for the price.  I like the custom fit, that's why I got those.  I'm still on the look out for the TOTL customs, and looks like SE5 could be it.  It would be nice to demo it, but I don't live in Poland is the problem, and big problem is they don't ship to USA. 
frown.gif

You're not making it easy for me Spiral Ears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back