[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Oct 27, 2012 at 12:45 PM Post #151 of 3,824
Quote:
haha now look what you have done, this thing is going mental

sellers might be wondering 'wth is going on?' and try it for themselves and go..
blink.gif
basshead.gif

are you interested to sell your 2nd pair? the black is sold off at DealExtreme and im trying not to get the white one.. ugh

i like the deal at ebay $22 but im just worried they are fake
http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Sony-MH1c-Headset-SmartKey-Control-Xperia-Bulk-Packing-Black-/170876113045?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item27c9029095

it also did not mention anything about including eartips and shirt clip

I bought mine for 19$ from ebay, got LEGIT ones, so It can be the real one. Cant say 100% though.

My ebay listing too didnt mention of ear tips or shirt clip, but I got them both, they can be mostly real ones..

Oct 27, 2012 at 1:44 PM Post #154 of 3,824
There was an earlier comment about fakes in this thread, and that it is unlikely.

These are available cheap, for $20 on Amazon and $20-30 on ebay, and until less than a week ago there was probably not much demand for them.

Given this, probably not worth making fakes when you can make fake V-moda's, Senns etc where there is much more profit potential.

Since there will not probably be a much larger demand, someone might consider making them now, but it would take a while, so I think there is a window here where this is little chance of getting a conterfeit

Randy

Oct 27, 2012 at 1:56 PM Post #155 of 3,824
Is there any way that these can be worn over the ear using meelec cable guides? these :

http://www.meelec.com/MEElectronics_Over_the_Ear_Cable_Guides_p/ep-set3cableguide-cl.htm

Im assuming flat cables cant be worn over ear, is it possible using those guides?

Oct 27, 2012 at 2:00 PM Post #156 of 3,824
Oct 27, 2012 at 9:46 PM Post #161 of 3,824
Nah, that's just the usual head-fi grab-a-bargain craze, you'd have to wait at least two weeks to be on the safe side. :wink:

Hey, no problem. I'll be here whole year :D

Can anybody confirm if the headset function works with an iphone?

Only the call button works and only with the MH1C (CTIA) version. I don't own a iPhone but did test the mic on a iPod.

Oct 27, 2012 at 10:43 PM Post #162 of 3,824
Quote:
Hmm... why oh why did I buy Brainwavz R1s this week lol

Hey look - if I am not going to be able to have any self control, neither should you lol!

Oct 27, 2012 at 11:20 PM Post #163 of 3,824
Quote:
My MH1C came today, I bought the white one from ebay for 20$ shipped, Its a bulk package, I was provided with 4 set of Single Flange sony hybrids and a shirt clip. I can confirm its the original MH1C.

After 2 hours of testing with Clip Zip and Galaxy S2, Im just amazed by its SQ.SQ is just INCREDIBLE for its price!! Cable looks durable. Sony hybrids provided are so comfortable and better than the colored ones that I bought seperately. Remote controls works well with Samsung Galaxy S2. Isolation is good, very much comfortable with the sony hybrids.My only complaint would be its flat cable, except for 20$, I cant really ask for anything more.

My impressions would be the exact same as how ClieOS described it. Im glad I bought this one, Comparing it to TF10 and R-50, both win with a little difference , but MH1C really is capable of thumping them in certain aspects, particularly in its deep soundstage and smoothness in high treble frequencies. MH1C owns my other inventory, i.e Meelec M6, S6, R1 and just sounds as a bit bass improved Brainwavz M4. I compared it to my friends SHE 3580 and MH1C pretty much owns in every aspect.

I would recommend this to all of my friends before Sony sees this thread and stops the bulk packages :p

Thanks a lot again ClieOS for bringing this great IEM into light!

Jeez, I got excited enough last night thanks to dsnuts to purchase these. Your impressions don't quell the excitement at all lol! And the fact that you like the mh1c's with your Clip Zip and SGS2 (which I also have) is awesome news as well. Very cool!

Oct 27, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #164 of 3,824
I am interested.....

But my brain cannot work out which model I need to use with MP3 player? I don't want any phone controls or mic I just want the version that will work with an MP3 (Cowon Clip+ etc...)

Which model do I need to purchase, I read the OP but I am confused......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back