[REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret
Mar 14, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #2,041 of 3,824
In case anybody else ordered an MH1 and is waiting 25-35 days for their OMTP to CTIA adapter to ship from the far east--if you take a small binder clip, take the handles off, bend all four corners up about 30 degrees with a needlenose pliers, put the handles back on, put the clip over the middle button, and then take the handles back off, you have yourself a stopgap solution for using your headphones without constantly having to push down on the middle button until your adapter arrives. 

Mar 14, 2013 at 12:29 PM Post #2,043 of 3,824
Hey guys, just having an issue with my mh1c. There seems to be some noise coming through the left earpiece that sounds like a little frog croaking. Whenever there is no music playing or when a sony is at a low volume i can still here the croaking sound. Im using my iphone 4 as my source. Any help would be useful. Thanks.

Mar 14, 2013 at 5:04 PM Post #2,044 of 3,824
Quote:
Hey guys, just having an issue with my mh1c. There seems to be some noise coming through the left earpiece that sounds like a little frog croaking. Whenever there is no music playing or when a sony is at a low volume i can still here the croaking sound. Im using my iphone 4 as my source. Any help would be useful. Thanks.

Replace your iphone case with something more neutral.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Mar 15, 2013 at 5:57 AM Post #2,046 of 3,824
Quote:

Replace your iphone case with something more neutral.

(sorry, couldn't resist)

hahahaha you made my day man :D

Mar 16, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #2,049 of 3,824
^ Nice job
beerchug.gif
  hey those look familiar :)

Mar 17, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #2,055 of 3,824
Quote:
I think it may have a tiny bit,but I have been letting run 24/7 since I recabled them,so it may just be burn in. However,I like the cable a lot better than stock
smily_headphones1.gif

Dood, do you live in the States??? I am willing to send off a set on mines to you for a detachable mod or just a regular re-cable, if you are game i can send you another set for free as a thank you gift. I just love these MH1Cs too damn much, and that cable while have some redeeming qualities can drive me nuts at times. Let me know Nyan.
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back