Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl tempo in ear , review of philips she 3590 , feat the she 3580 rp-hj3 120 and panasonic rp-hje355 . and more .
Sep 23, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #421 of 660
  Yeah tat's the problem what to do, i want mic while travelling and audio technica comes with music controls too, what music player u use on mobile, i think Neutron sounds better but UI is not good at all......

tying the es18 cable might help you with the length . tie it close to the 3.5mm jack , and not big , make it a small but busy , and you will have the shirt clip taking the weight of it .

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #422 of 660
Suman... Heyya bro... Please suggest me an iem around 1K with a sound signature similar to she3590 but with a more detailed sound..anything with a great amount of Bass (not boomy)...Decent mids... And clear detailed highs (not sparky/harsh) should do...

Oct 5, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #423 of 660
Suman... Heyya bro... Please suggest me an iem around 1K with a sound signature similar to she3590 but with a more detailed sound..anything with a great amount of Bass (not boomy)...Decent mids... And clear detailed highs (not sparky/harsh) should do...

sorry for the late reply , i think there are not many that will satisfy you , not at this budget , but i think es18 is good for this price and if you want lesser amount of sibilance you should go for hje-290 .

Oct 10, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #424 of 660
Oct 12, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #430 of 660
good stereo widening and separation all frequencies should be balanced and has natural sound experience and good clarity bass should not overpowered

i think hje-290 or hje-355 will do good for you . sadly i got no idea on crl-100 . 290 has some bass , but 355 is really neutral . 290 is priced close to 800 on croma online store .

Oct 12, 2014 at 3:24 AM Post #431 of 660

1. @suman134
  2. have you heard havi pro 1 or the vsonic vsd 3s ?
  3. how are they?

sadly man , i am not fortunate enough to do the vsd 3s , but i have heard the havi B3 pro 1 , its more balanced and has really awesome imaging for its price , its sound is close to brainwavz R3 , R3 got better separation , a bit more resolving and has better sound quality too ( may be lacking in bass decay but pro 1 has a bit more bass ) , ahh , how can i forget , its really close to ue600 , ue600 has better distortion control but thats it , imaging on pro1 is better , with a better sound stage , in overall quality i will put pro1 just above ue600 , but is a bit darker compared to R3 and need more power than usual . nicely balanced and has more treble energy compared to R3 .
 And i have heard folks saying that pro1 is better than 3/s .

Oct 15, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #433 of 660
Hello all
Anybody interested in used cowon j3 16gb and zero audio tenores PM me with offers.
Regards

you got those tips ? headphonezone.com have some for cheap , like 370rs from panasonic . tell me about the Tenores .

Oct 21, 2014 at 5:37 PM Post #434 of 660
Hey suman
I have used creative ep630(got them with my dell laptop 4 years ago) and fell in love with them as i am too much into bass..not punchy bass..but that smooth bass that ep630 produces..the kind that lets you immerse into the music.Then i bought skullcandy skullcrushers for Rs 3000(mrp is 4000) and they were HORRIBLE.Sold them and bought sony xb400 and i love them too because of the same reeason i loved ep630.But now i want to try something new..like more detailed yet smooth and comfortable sound...wanted to buy es18 for that but after reading all the replies to your thread am a little confused.Are they not smooth sounding?My budget is around 2000.I just want an upgrade in clarity but not on the cost of comfort and that smooooth bass.Could you help me please..

Oct 22, 2014 at 2:00 AM Post #435 of 660
  Hey suman
I have used creative ep630(got them with my dell laptop 4 years ago) and fell in love with them as i am too much into bass..not punchy bass..but that smooth bass that ep630 produces..the kind that lets you immerse into the music.Then i bought skullcandy skullcrushers for Rs 3000(mrp is 4000) and they were HORRIBLE.Sold them and bought sony xb400 and i love them too because of the same reeason i loved ep630.But now i want to try something new..like more detailed yet smooth and comfortable sound...wanted to buy es18 for that but after reading all the replies to your thread am a little confused.Are they not smooth sounding?My budget is around 2000.I just want an upgrade in clarity but not on the cost of comfort and that smooooth bass.Could you help me please..

i would suggest the mi-in ear , from flipkart , its a xiaomi piston 2 , which has the bass you need and is smoother too , es18 is not smooth like xb-400 or ep-630 . these two are not so prominent o and after 3khz , but es18 rises after 5k and stays there with some peaks , compared to that , mi in-ear is smoother and is closer to your requirements . But its not as muddy as ep-630 or xb400 , these are muddy , muddy means , bass is there even after the note has ended , in simple worlds decay is too bad on these , in the case of mi in-ear , its faster , not but faster compared to these two , and is hell of a detailed phone for its current price of just rs-799 from flipkart . and comes with mic too to use with your android phone .
  if you dont like the design or any thing , than you can go for ath-ckx5 or ha-fx1x .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back