Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl tempo in ear , review of philips she 3590 , feat the she 3580 rp-hj3 120 and panasonic rp-hje355 . and more .
Oct 22, 2014 at 3:59 AM Post #436 of 660
WOW! THANK YOU FOR A VERY QUICK REPLY...Well actually i think i like it that decay is bad in both ep630 and xb400..the reason is i like songs that have an immersion experience with surround like feel...example pink floyd songs,streets of philadelphia..u know the songs that take you into another world..so i want the bass to create an environment with smooth beats..but may be not very muddy and a little soft will do..so in nutshell i dont like that dup dup type bass which kind of feels disco like...but i want very good clarity too...also i use ipod touch 4g..what will you advise now?or are the ones that you mentioned fit the requirements?Also for calling i have those cheap nokia bar phones.so would the controls of mi work with them?

Oct 22, 2014 at 5:42 AM Post #437 of 660
  WOW! THANK YOU FOR A VERY QUICK REPLY...Well actually i think i like it that decay is bad in both ep630 and xb400..the reason is i like songs that have an immersion experience with surround like feel...example pink floyd songs,streets of philadelphia..u know the songs that take you into another world..so i want the bass to create an environment with smooth beats..but may be not very muddy and a little soft will do..so in nutshell i dont like that dup dup type bass which kind of feels disco like...but i want very good clarity too...also i use ipod touch 4g..what will you advise now?or are the ones that you mentioned fit the requirements?Also for calling i have those cheap nokia bar phones.so would the controls of mi work with them?

Nope , you are mistaken , no bass is dup dup untill it remains under 70hz .its either their track or the speaker . even with the best decay it will hit , if not big and bolted , a better decay means you will have better clarity , you will have more to listen at . and than Mi inear is not that fast , its just a bit better when compared to ep-630 .
  i will stick with mi in ear , it will not work with your nokia device , but with your ipod touch 4g .
  if you like the design , these have plenty of bass , nice mids and smoother highs , and are dirty cheap too . you can get huge number positive reviews here in head-fi and im loving these too .
  it will be a nice upgrade from ep-630 , similar signature , better sound quality , better sound stage , better cables too .

Oct 22, 2014 at 5:51 AM Post #438 of 660
and if you want that bolted huge bass , ha-fx1x or ha-fx101 from here .

http://www.grabmore.in/products/31226148/XTREME-XPLOSIVES-IN-EAR.html

no other earphone can beat the bass depth and amount of bass in ha-fx101 . its " THE " bass monster .

Oct 22, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #439 of 660
http://www.amazon.in/JVC-HAFX101A-Headphones/dp/B007HIT0GS/ref=sr_1_27?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1413971888&sr=1-27

cheaper deal .

Oct 22, 2014 at 6:04 AM Post #440 of 660
Ok how would you compare the clarity and overall usage of hafx101 with mi piston 2?also on flipkart its piston and not piston 2?I was thinking of buying two phones..one for bass and that music experience and one for a very good clarity...so if i buy these two it would suit my requirements and give me something new to try too right?Actually i know from experience that one's taste changes as one tries new things...i was always into bass but i think i can work with a good clarity ones too..so i am thinking of buying both of these... :)

Oct 22, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #441 of 660
that will be awesome , one ( fx101 ) for im sorry but ******** amount of bass , and the clarity is not bad , better than ep-630 and many , and one ( mi in-ear )for good amount of bass and far better clarity .

its mi in-ear in flipkart .

i will never use the fx101 ever , cuz mi in-ear is sometimes over my limit . still i think getting both will be nice .
and comparing these two , fx101 is deeper and more prominent with bass , mids do take a dip in the valley , not bad clarity , instruments are not much separable , sound stage is okay , sonic ability is limited , extension is good , but is harsh with highs too , its not the harshest but harsh and darker sounding , more cohesive and notes are deeper thanks to the dark sounding nature ,
 on the other hand mi in-ear is smoother up top , a bit lesser bass and better decay , mids are not left in the valley , instruments are separable , layering is not the best but better , sonic ability is good too . and is warm and smooth like ep-630 .

Oct 22, 2014 at 6:16 AM Post #442 of 660
Also..when you talk about insane bass...is that vibration type bass?Because i bought skullcandy skullcrushers based on the reviews on flipkart...everyone said if you want bass just buy these.period.And when i heard these i was shocked...could not hear them even for a minute..the bass was only of mid frequency.It was just horrible..no thump..no smoothness..nothing..So thats why i am a little scared of buying anything that promises INSANE bass.I tried xb400 before buying and liked it..thats why i bought them.

Oct 22, 2014 at 6:34 AM Post #443 of 660
  Also..when you talk about insane bass...is that vibration type bass?Because i bought skullcandy skullcrushers based on the reviews on flipkart...everyone said if you want bass just buy these.period.And when i heard these i was shocked...could not hear them even for a minute..the bass was only of mid frequency.It was just horrible..no thump..no smoothness..nothing..So thats why i am a little scared of buying anything that promises INSANE bass.I tried xb400 before buying and liked it..thats why i bought them.

i dont know about skullcandies cuz i hate them , and these fx101 and mi in-ear are good , i have told people not to ask me about skull candies ever . and for the skull crushers , they have a built in amplifiers .
  this one www.snapdeal.com/product/skullcandy-s6scfy059-crusher-headphone-red/1322756101#bcrumbLabelId:288

which is a good phone , not the best but good and one other phone i like from sk is aviator .

and i can tell you that these phones i have suggested are for deeper bass . not any thing like this .

Oct 22, 2014 at 6:43 AM Post #444 of 660
Oh believe me i HATE SC too...after those skullcrushers..i havent even thought of buying anything from them...ok i am buying jvc and mi ones,Thank You so much for your help buddy..
One last thing..there is this one review on flipkart for xiami phones.
Guys I agree they are very good headsets. The piston design itself has very good rating compared to headsets in the range of 3K. Only problem here is flipkart din't provide enough details about the item if its V1, V2 or V2.1. If the headsets are V2.1 anyone can blindly buy it. There are very good video reviews in youtube. but if its V1 they are no more sold anywhere in the world and its a pure stock dump on Indians for not so cheap price, because the other headsets are very costly. Yes, I haven't bought this item and I want to get one and if flipkart gives more details about the product with more pictures it would be good. 

V2.1 are the gold colored ones with a mess hole at the back. Don't confuse when people say these are gold colored as V1 also have a gold colored headsets with flat surface at the back. I can post pictures of my research but I can't do it here. So people do your own research.
Help?

Oct 22, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #445 of 660

piston 2.1 with steel cable clip . dont worry man , not a nose bleed like him , wont tell you about it if im not sure .

Oct 22, 2014 at 11:29 AM Post #446 of 660
and man !! its mine haan , kisika copy paste nahin mara .

Oct 23, 2014 at 2:11 AM Post #449 of 660
  Hey will soundmagic es 18 be good for watching movies and television series?Like is it clear enough?

yes , i think so but its not mid centric , it will be better suited for gaming and things , with its bass its not that much recommended but its good . there are not much phones with emphasis on mids , one that i can think of around this price is she9850 , its a first gen BA so bass is down , higs are not so prominent but mids got ample amount of clarity .

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/philips-she985098-wired-earphone/1388688503#bcrumbLabelId:288

Oct 23, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #450 of 660
Oh that is above my price point...actually i wanted two earphones..one for workouts with good bass and warm and sweet sq like ep630 but with a better clarity and one for watching movies and tv series preferably with mic for taking calls for my nokia bar phone..hehe..pistons wont work with my nokia phone..so could you recommend something for this?very good quality for watching movies plus mic..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back