REVIEW: Nuforce NE-7M iPhone IEM vs Denon C700 and Klipsch Image X10 (NE-8 Impressions Added 1/15/09)
Dec 6, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #796 of 854
I recently had an issue with my Nuforce NE-7Ms and contacted the Nuforce service help desk. I was really surprised at how good their service was. They replied to my email in about an hour, sent out replacements the next day and even covered all shipping costs!

Bravo! In theses days of internet forums and easy communication a companies reputation is built or broke based on their product support. This will certainly work towards Nuforce's advantage.

I mostly come from the world of home hi-fi and have had a few speakers i've needed repairs for. Thiel offered fantastic service similar to Nuforce. Vandersteen offered horrible service and was rude to boot.

I also wanted to mention that the NE-7Ms have a new microphone with a button that is easier to push.

Dec 6, 2009 at 5:49 PM Post #797 of 854
Since I had both the new and old microphone styles here I took a photo of both illustrating the changes.

The new mic is on the top in this photo. As you can see, the button doesn't have the rubber coating - as a consequence it is much easier to push.

DSC_0196-1.jpg

Dec 6, 2009 at 7:06 PM Post #798 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aldehyde /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Since I had both the new and old microphone styles here I took a photo of both illustrating the changes.

The new mic is on the top in this photo. As you can see, the button doesn't have the rubber coating - as a consequence it is much easier to push.

yeah, the new mic button is so much better.

Dec 6, 2009 at 9:58 PM Post #800 of 854
I just had the casing on the right channel fall apart on my ne-7m's, and sam here, they are sending a new pair and covering the shipping, thank you Richard from Nuforce. Its good to see that the button is improved, have you noticed any other changes Aldehyde?

Dec 7, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #802 of 854
Jan 13, 2010 at 12:24 AM Post #806 of 854
Hi everyone...my first post
smily_headphones1.gif
...and only thousands doubts!

i red almost every Larry's review.

I need new earphones for my iPhone3GS with mic and control.

these are my possible choices (...everyday i found a new one...dramatic!):
- SoundMagic MP21 -> $28 (i don't know if someone knows these)
- Nuforce NE-7M -> $58 (esthetically i prefer these than iP-HS5 :p )
- Maximo iP-HS5 -> $58 (after reading Larry's review, for me probably better than NE-7M)
- ZAGG Z.buds -> $67 (i love that i can control the volume but reading Larry's reviews i understood that Nuforce and Maximo are better)

So...can someone tell me his personal ranking or just an advice please?

NOTE : i don't know if this is important ... however i suppose that the average Bit Rate of my MP3 is 160 (usually 128 or 160 or 192).

Jan 22, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #808 of 854
Anyone compare these to the Klipsch S4 and does the Shure attenuator or any other addaptor fix the problem with Creative Zen products? The four pin plugs seem to not work with my Zen.

Thanks

Jan 22, 2010 at 11:50 PM Post #809 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by myltz400 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone compare these to the Klipsch S4 and does the Shure attenuator or any other addaptor fix the problem with Creative Zen products? The four pin plugs seem to not work with my Zen.

Thanks

If I recall I posted that it fixed it with the Fiio E3, so it should do that with any amp/mp3 player. I would have to go back and search the thread, so I'll let you do it.
tongue.gif

Feb 2, 2010 at 9:51 PM Post #810 of 854

Users who are viewing this thread

Back