REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601
Nov 19, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #1,398 of 1,534
I use the RE-400 with the Comply comfort tips, I forget the model but the round ones, and it sounds fantastic as a light portable unit that doesn't need an amp with "enough" bass, full mids and plenty of detail without being sibilant. The 601le is also great with the Koss KSC-35 when you need to be aware of your surroundings.

I like this range as I bought the 601, 601le and I have just ordered the 603 as it is supposed to have more power and the 601's needed an amp for my RE-0's which I love when I am at home with my 601 and Arrow 4g.

This hobby is hard on the wallet.

Nov 20, 2014 at 5:57 AM Post #1,399 of 1,534
I use the RE-400 with the Comply comfort tips, I forget the model but the round ones, and it sounds fantastic as a light portable unit that doesn't need an amp with "enough" bass, full mids and plenty of detail without being sibilant. The 601le is also great with the Koss KSC-35 when you need to be aware of your surroundings.

I like this range as I bought the 601, 601le and I have just ordered the 603 as it is supposed to have more power and the 601's needed an amp for my RE-0's which I love when I am at home with my 601 and Arrow 4g.

"enough" bass,that - satisfying word to me.....as many said it doesnt have bass.....Ive ordered my 601E+re400 and wondering which RB ver is stable....

Nov 20, 2014 at 6:03 AM Post #1,400 of 1,534
This is the response for my order from HD after 50hrs placing the order......

"Dear Customer,Sorry for the waiting. We are so sorry for the inconvenience brought to you. Because the HE-601LE is in high-demand, we have to take more time to prepare it. I have forwarded your request to our shipping manager and she has received your order information. Please grant us more time to arrange the shipment for you. Thanks for you patience.
Best Regards,
Alan YuHifiman Customer Service Team"

Not sure what they mean by "more time to prepare it"? New batch being manufactured by order demand or they lack human resource to process and ship the order?....:rolleyes:

Nov 20, 2014 at 6:27 AM Post #1,401 of 1,534
It is very odd that they are still listing them. 
confused.gif

Quote:
  When Hifiman launched a sale on Nov.5th and i purchased HM601LE+RE400 for only 649yuan(100usd), i thought i was lucky.But it turned out im not.

Yesterday, i've got a phonecall from hifiman, saying that HM601 is out of stock, and asked me if i want refund. I remember clearly there is a lot in stock when i brought it, and it is a fair bargain i definitely NOT want to be refunded.Then comes the interesting part. I posted a thread on its official forum asking why, then the thread got deleted out of no reason.

I visited other forums, and found out i'm not the only one. There are dozens sharing the same problem with me.

So, hifiman, you were selling imaginary products? Did those HM601s just poped out of your mind and you thought:"I'm gonna sell it." Knowing perfectly well there is NOT enough in stock. And why you deleted my thread? To this point, may i venture an assumption, that you put out a sale to attract public attentions.It did work well,TOO WELL for your own profit. Then you changed your mind.

And furthermore, the customer-service is the ****tiest i've ever seen.Not a word of apolopy, and when they asked me wheather to refund, it sounds like they're commanding me to refund.

I'm still not refunded yet.Hifiman, i don give a **** to your apology.Here's my order No. 2014110541657. Just give my money back.

Hi Coval3ntBond,

The truth is that we sold out the deeply discounted HM-601LE+RE400 combo set in a matter of minutes. We were totally shocked by the overwhelming demand. Just like you everyone wanted this set because of the extremely attractive price as well as the sound quality it provides.

For people who is familiar with the "11.11" sale event in China it is just like the Black Friday sale in US but even more intensive. We do have program implemented in our web store to prevent the system from taking more orders than our stock allows. Unfortunately it just couldn't cope with the high demand. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience we caused.

Anyway, we are working on refunding your purchase as quickly as possible.

If you are still interested in this product, we do have a few sets reserved for Black Friday sale in US. Please check our US web store at www.head-direct.com in the next week or so.

Hifiman Customer service team

Nov 20, 2014 at 6:32 AM Post #1,402 of 1,534
This is the response for my order from HD after 50hrs placing the order......

"Dear Customer,Sorry for the waiting. We are so sorry for the inconvenience brought to you. Because the HE-601LE is in high-demand, we have to take more time to prepare it. I have forwarded your request to our shipping manager and she has received your order information. Please grant us more time to arrange the shipment for you. Thanks for you patience.
Best Regards,
Alan YuHifiman Customer Service Team"

Not sure what they mean by "more time to prepare it"? New batch being manufactured by order demand or they lack human resource to process and ship the order?....
rolleyes.gif

I assume they are manufacturing another batch because of the high demand. 

Nov 20, 2014 at 6:58 AM Post #1,403 of 1,534
 I assume they are manufacturing another batch because of the high demand. 

Yeah looks like it,like I said......BUT shd a customer to wait without any acknowledgements or receipt or status update from them for what a consumer paid for their items,promptly? And they care to respond only after a consumer send an email.....thats not a professional way.

They know what the stock in hand and shd know how to handle the situation when an overwhelming response arise,especially during festive seasons and accepting worldwide shipping. And they are not just born company either.....for we spoon feed them....

Nov 20, 2014 at 7:05 AM Post #1,404 of 1,534

i have sennhieser ear buds , AKG k171 and shure se535 .. i wish that player will be good sounding with my shure .... what make me interested in that DAP : i had fiio x3 before and it is a very good sounding player but i did not notice any difference in sound quality between it and the clip + with my shures except the more powerful amp ! so i hope hifiman dap will be different 

Nov 20, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #1,406 of 1,534
Yeah looks like it,like I said......BUT shd a customer to wait without any acknowledgements or receipt or status update from them for what a consumer paid for their items,promptly? And they care to respond only after a consumer send an email.....thats not a professional way.

They know what the stock in hand and shd know how to handle the situation when an overwhelming response arise,especially during festive seasons and accepting worldwide shipping. And they are not just born company either.....for we spoon feed them....

so they still have that compo or not now ??!!!

Nov 20, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #1,408 of 1,534
You should still be able to get a 601LE from Shenzhen Audio Store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back