Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Mar 12, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #1,232 of 3,047
In such a good mood and thought I would share this with my fellow FA-003ers
L3000.gif

ps. Go at least 480p.

Mar 13, 2011 at 12:43 AM Post #1,234 of 3,047

Quote:
What is the type of cable to connect the FA-003/02 to the Source/PC? It's like one 1/8 to two 1/8 or something like that?

Yeah...it's a 1/8 plug into each cup terminated into a 1/8 plug with a 1/4 adapter. PITA I know, but you should be able to make a new cable probably faster than you would receive the missing cable from Russia.

Mar 13, 2011 at 4:11 AM Post #1,236 of 3,047
Picked up my Beech cups today from the PO.. they arrived a few days ago but no one was home to sign for 'em.  Ordered on 2/21, at my doorstep 3/10 -- so 2 weeks & 3 days turnaround.. not bad at all!  For those in the States waiting on orders, this might be helpful.  Also got my replacement Silver Bullet (v.2 this time!).. which I sorely missed, they're such awesome unique IEMs !

Off to dig out the screwdriver.. SO DAMN EXCITED.  Anyone want pics or are the ones already in this thread sufficient?

Mar 13, 2011 at 4:34 AM Post #1,237 of 3,047
Picked up my Beech cups today from the PO.. they arrived a few days ago but no one was home to sign for 'em.  Ordered on 2/21, at my doorstep 3/10 -- so 2 weeks & 3 days turnaround.. not bad at all!  For those in the States waiting on orders, this might be helpful.  Also got my replacement Silver Bullet (v.2 this time!).. which I sorely missed, they're such awesome unique IEMs !

Off to dig out the screwdriver.. SO DAMN EXCITED.  Anyone want pics or are the ones already in this thread sufficient?

hmph. mine will apparently only be ready to ship next week. Despite ordering on the 21st as well.

Mar 13, 2011 at 5:13 AM Post #1,238 of 3,047
Quote:

Pics, you better have them!

Mar 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM Post #1,241 of 3,047
Has any of you experimenting with the site www.idews.com I want to buy from the website it is an authorized distributor of the company   also purchae off-site because the goods are not registered on the site  it will be  via e-mail I am very concerned

Mar 13, 2011 at 6:13 PM Post #1,244 of 3,047
Apologized to the correct Web site  http://www.idews.com.my/

Site Malaysian and the U.S. dollar is equal to 3.03173 rm

"William Ch'ng" <william@idews.com.my>
Good day,

The FA-003 is priced at US$165 per unit.

Lowest shipping is US$10 per unit via PosMalaysia surface international parcel.

Payment is via advance payment to our local bank accounts.

Best regards,
William

Mar 13, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #1,245 of 3,047
mreendoor...about idews (william ch'ng) you don't really hv to worry too much...he is a good malaysian guy who's worth trusty ...i met him personally during the time i bought my FA silver bullet (he even sms me and ask me how i felt on the first two weeks of Silver bullet purchasing....
beerchug.gif
)
and now i'm enjoying FA003 while typing this reply...wooo,mariah carey just sound so right...=)
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back