[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Jul 12, 2018 at 12:30 PM Post #6,991 of 7,021
HAHA, I bought the brushed nickel instead at the time since the chrome were way too out there.

If you ever need a backup right ear piece, let me know.

I got 3 pair atm , black , brushed Nickel and the chrome , the chrome and the black are the most underused which i seldom touch it , the BN is my daily .

Aug 8, 2018 at 11:45 AM Post #6,993 of 7,021
Does anyone know where can I get a set of ASG 1.5 or ASG 2.5s? I got mine in 2014-2015, and it broke in 2017 and I never bothered about it again. Would love to pick one up.

Dude I got one for sale but it's expensive lol .
If you don't mind a mint like brand new set and pay 800usd for it , hit me with a pm.
The 2.5 I'm looking to sell was posted in the buy/sell section .

Aug 8, 2018 at 11:54 AM Post #6,995 of 7,021
Ahhh, they cost that much now? XD
I don't know the market price for used 2.5 now but mine is of a very rare 2.5 in a chrome shell and it's mint like brand new .
Go view at the buy sell , I listed there .
And yes you might probably find a used one selling less than my selling price.
But than most likely those has been resell and changed many different hands already

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2018 at 1:19 AM Post #6,996 of 7,021
I have a pair of 2.5's but the shell is starting to wear out, and I have a feeling it won't last too much longer

Might be thinking of buying another pair since I just love them so much. Unless there are better alternatives out there nowadays?

Apr 25, 2019 at 9:55 AM Post #6,998 of 7,021
Is anyone interested in buying my recently repaired (By Fender) black ASG 2.5's? I have a custom cable and an amazon cable for them. Trying to sell those and my Rose Cappucino's Mkll and buy a good set but don't need both! Let me know before I post in the for sale forum!

Apr 14, 2020 at 8:47 AM Post #7,000 of 7,021
I recently purchased an SGD 2.5 with a silver cable.
I think it's a medusa one. I seem to find the original cable better. The original one is darker i think. Smoother.
What i noticed though with the original cable, is on some vocals the "s" sounds like noise.
I am running the SGD 2.5 through a Questyle QP1R.
Noticed the hiss mainly on Loosing my religion.

Also, i think the Silver cable seems to narrow down the soundstage although i might be wrong but........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back