[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Jan 5, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #4,321 of 7,021

My take on nail Polishing my ASG-2s hahaha
Funny story...the clear coating i did...totally blocked up the Bass port Hole ( not the Switch the hole i PLugged up before) 
Got better Bass Results then when i used foam ! 
edit: the bass port is now fully open.

Jan 6, 2014 at 3:22 AM Post #4,323 of 7,021

Hey, congrats on living up to your nickname!
smile_phones.gif

Jan 6, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #4,324 of 7,021

My take on nail Polishing my ASG-2s hahaha
Funny story...the clear coating i did...totally blocked up the Bass port Hole ( not the Switch the hole i PLugged up before) 
Got better Bass Results then when i used foam ! 

did you take the face plate off or did you just nail varnish them fully intact?

Jan 6, 2014 at 2:16 PM Post #4,325 of 7,021
I acutally Used blue tac to cover the holes of the iem to protect it from the nail polish. 
then i carefully brush the faceplate

Jan 6, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #4,326 of 7,021
they look sweet I'm just a bit apprehensive on doing mine
wink.gif

Jan 6, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #4,328 of 7,021
Don't worry. It'll come right off with some acetone/nail polish remover.

Torture? :xf_eek:

I wonder when ASG2.1 will come available? :wink:

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #4,329 of 7,021

Don't worry. It'll come right off with some acetone/nail polish remover.

AAAAActually.....if you use dark colors they get stuck inside the screw hole or the bassport and the seems...

Jan 6, 2014 at 6:58 PM Post #4,330 of 7,021
Jan 6, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #4,332 of 7,021
Jan 6, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #4,333 of 7,021
So im currently on a 22 hour bus ride from new jersey to atlanta... Unfortunately as 3 of my flights got cancelled already due to te absurd storm many north americans probably know about going on in northeastern USA.

All i have is my asg2 and ibassp dx50 to keep me sane (my damn amp broke on me...). Its times like these i can rly appreciate the incredibly good and well thought out fit of the asg2. 7 hours in... I feel nothing... Zero pain. Bass sounds a bit arificial with the combo but ill live... Thats the least of my problems right now (oh god my butt hurts like hell sitting here someone save meee)

Thats all folks :) bringing a lil love to aurisonics.

Jan 6, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #4,334 of 7,021
So im currently on a 22 hour bus ride from new jersey to atlanta... Unfortunately as 3 of my flights got cancelled already due to te absurd storm many north americans probably know about going on in northeastern USA.

All i have is my asg2 and ibassp dx50 to keep me sane (my damn amp broke on me...). Its times like these i can rly appreciate the incredibly good and well thought out fit of the asg2. 7 hours in... I feel nothing... Zero pain. Bass sounds a bit arificial with the combo but ill live... Thats the least of my problems right now (oh god my butt hurts like hell sitting here someone save meee)

Thats all folks :) bringing a lil love to aurisonics.

I deem an 18 hour bus ride as one of the worst non-life-altering choices I've made in life. It was literally a huge pain in the ass. Later replaced by numbness.

Just adding my little bit of TMI love to the the ASG-2 thread of threads.

Jan 6, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #4,335 of 7,021
Haha im on tour with my acapella group... Or rather im suppose to me... I was suppose to go to charleston but we're sone our shows there so i just have to suck it up and meet them in atlanta since theres no flght anywhere...

Lil shameless advertisement here haha :wink:

Check link in ma signature? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back