[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Jul 26, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #6,572 of 7,021
Question :

I have come to understand that , in fact there's a lot of 2.5 users having technical issues with their 2.5 and send back to distributor to claim warranty .

What's the main issues user has been mostly encountered with their 2.5 ?

Any past or current 2.5 users whom had previously sent in their 2.5 to claim warranty would like to share their experience here ?

What's the most common technical problems/ issues / fault / QC you had faced for your 2.5 ?

Discuss .

Aug 2, 2016 at 4:57 AM Post #6,573 of 7,021
Question :

I have come to understand that , in fact there's a lot of 2.5 users having technical issues with their 2.5 and send back to distributor to claim warranty .

What's the main issues user has been mostly encountered with their 2.5 ?

Any past or current 2.5 users whom had previously sent in their 2.5 to claim warranty would like to share their experience here ?

What's the most common technical problems/ issues / fault / QC you had faced for your 2.5 ?

Discuss .
I have ten 2.5s with no issues. One potential issue would be turning the bass port screw too hard. The other issue would be pushing too hard on the 2 pin connection. I had none of these issues.

Aug 2, 2016 at 4:58 AM Post #6,574 of 7,021
Thanks Warrior for the Nickel 2.5s.

Aug 2, 2016 at 5:24 AM Post #6,575 of 7,021

Aug 2, 2016 at 6:10 AM Post #6,577 of 7,021
Aug 2, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #6,579 of 7,021
Fender ins't not even better than Aurisonics?
what do you think?

Very quietly for fender, unlike Aurisonics made legendary IEMs till today

Be it Aurisonics or rebrand , marketed as fenders , Dale and co is still there tuning and inventing new things new products .
Pretty sure there's going to be interesting products coming out .
It's just a Name change , quality will still be there .

Aug 2, 2016 at 7:12 AM Post #6,581 of 7,021
I have ten 2.5s with no issues. One potential issue would be turning the bass port screw too hard. The other issue would be pushing too hard on the 2 pin connection. I had none of these issues.

No I'm just curious and wanted to know which are the most common faults aurisonics user have been facing with their 2.5 etc , if any ..
Known quite a numbers of ppl experiencing their nozzle tip on the 2.5 came off / drop off .

Good to know you haven't yet experience any major problems from your 10 sets of asg2.5 .

Aug 2, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #6,583 of 7,021
Like it or not , The legendary Aurisonics brand is history . They had make history with the name . Now Dale n co has moved on with the 're brand fenders .

Consumers like us should too .

But Aurisonics still anyways, unlike fender not much reseller carry this brand anymore.

That is why I'm here.

Aug 2, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #6,584 of 7,021

Aug 2, 2016 at 7:41 AM Post #6,585 of 7,021
But Aurisonics still anyways, unlike fender not much reseller carry this brand anymore.

That is why I'm here.

This thing will be extinct in no time when all remaining BNIB off the shelf Aurisonics sold out . And when our beloved Aurisonics does fail , when we sent in for repairs / claims warranty .. that's when we will probably find out , there will be no more repairs on our beloved Aurisonics ... Most probably will get a fender offer for replacement units..
Fender is going to be the future .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back