[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Sep 13, 2013 at 6:57 AM Post #3,481 of 7,021
wish there were more review out there for the 3DD. i was originally deciding between getting one or the other. But one thing that ASG-2 wins hands down in is ergonomics and fit, especially for a dude with miniscule ears like me. So the decision became easy for me.

Well if they actually make them and ship them I should be able to provide some quick comparison. I actually ordered the 3DD (universal version!) 2 months BEFORE the asg2 and I had the asg2 since Jul but still waiting for these "Unique" 3DD.... :frowning2:

Sep 13, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #3,482 of 7,021
I got to say that for me the cable change made a hug difference. Also having auditioned 1Plus2 I do appreciative ASG-2 sound for its selling price. All and all this is not a bad IEM and I was overly harsh, and I believe the right cable can make this iem sound balanced and fun. 

Sep 13, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #3,483 of 7,021
Well if they actually make them and ship them I should be able to provide some quick comparison. I actually ordered the 3DD (universal version!) 2 months BEFORE the asg2 and I had the asg2 since Jul but still waiting for these "Unique" 3DD.... :frowning2:

Ya its rly quite a bummer how long everyones been waiting for them batches to come... :frowning2:

Sep 13, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #3,484 of 7,021
Awww I dont think it might be even a contender anymore...i saw another headifer compare it to the H200...and even said that the H200 had some pros over the 3DD... 

Just to steer of topic a little bit , Anyone try the Westone true fit kit ? with both foam and silicon tips ? would you recomend it ?

Sep 13, 2013 at 2:46 PM Post #3,485 of 7,021

Just to steer of topic a little bit , Anyone try the Westone true fit kit ? with both foam and silicon tips ? would you recomend it ?

The Westone nozzles are too small compared to the ASG-2's. Even if you could get the tip onto the G2, it would be like directing the flow of a river through your bathroom faucet.

Sep 14, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #3,486 of 7,021

The Westone nozzles are too small compared to the ASG-2's. Even if you could get the tip onto the G2, it would be like directing the flow of a river through your bathroom faucet.

Darn thats to bad i need more tips soulutions !the Avious tip and ortofon tips arent avail in my country and comply make my ear feel ..full ?

Sep 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM Post #3,487 of 7,021

Eke!  Get outta my bathroom right now!   
angry_face.gif

Sep 14, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #3,488 of 7,021
Darn thats to bad i need more tips soulutions !the Avious tip and ortofon tips arent avail in my country and comply make my ear feel ..full ?

I can ship ortofon tips to you in a small envelope without the cylinder if you are interested.

Sep 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM Post #3,489 of 7,021
I can ship ortofon tips to you in a small envelope without the cylinder if you are interested.

Bro that would be the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me!!! Yeah!!! Thank you Unity!!!

Sep 14, 2013 at 1:48 PM Post #3,490 of 7,021
I might be a wile tho. I still haven't received my first order of tips :pensive:

Maybe they come today! :grin:

Sep 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM Post #3,491 of 7,021
I might be a wile tho. I still haven't received my first order of tips :pensive:

Maybe they come today! :grin:

No problem man !
Hey next time you need a favour just PM me ! 
Or if your in Singapore , i'll Pay for the tab ! 
biggrin.gif

Sep 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM Post #3,493 of 7,021
Lol, actually i also need the ortofon tips medium and Im also from Singapore, cant seem to find them in Singapore.

You can't find them in Singapore, so either have to purchase then online from MusicaAcoustic or Ortofon Europe. Bare in mind though that the Ortofon tips are smaller than normal tips. So if you use M size stock tips, most likely you'll be using L size Ortofon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back