Reveal Plugins - DSP for Audeze Headphones.
Sep 23, 2018 at 9:44 PM Post #151 of 418
Just checked in the A+ Windows thread on CA and it looks like Damien is currently working on the VST plugin support issue so it should be forthcoming. Thanks for the quick reply KMann, much appreciated.

Sep 30, 2018 at 2:43 AM Post #152 of 418
Is there any way to use this on Android yet or should I try to track down the EQ settings and recreate them?

Oct 2, 2018 at 2:14 PM Post #153 of 418
is there a way to use reval plugins with tidal

also wish we could use it with android devices

Oct 2, 2018 at 2:23 PM Post #154 of 418
is there a way to use reval plugins with tidal

also wish we could use it with android devices
Reveal is a PC/Mac plugin, not an app so it is not compatible with iOs or Android.

If you want to use reveal with Tidal (app) on PC, you can use Equalizer APO and add Reveal plugin to it

On Mac to use with Tidal App, use AudioHijack or Menubus, then add Reveal. You can also try A+ for Mac that supports AU plugin.

Roon is another option and has Audeze presets built in.

You can search this thread to find more about the above.

Oct 2, 2018 at 3:46 PM Post #155 of 418
i did install apo equalizer loaded the reveal plugin and played music on tidal
i cant hear any difference

even when i make eq changes i do not hear any difference

i made sure the on buttons on apo are on and chose my dac driver

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018 at 4:02 PM Post #157 of 418
i did install apo equalizer loaded the reveal plugin and played music on tidal
i cant hear any difference

even when i make eq changes i do not hear any difference

i made sure the on buttons on apo are on

Which Audeze are you using? The open back LCD series are voiced close to neutral to begin with, so you are not going to hear a huge difference, the EQ is generally in the +/- 2dB range. Make sure the wet/dry setting is at 100% wet. If using an open back LCD, look for changes in the bass (slightly increased to match speakers in a room) , details in vocals and more forward Cymbals.

You are most likely to hear a difference in the closed back headphones or iSines.

Is there a reveal preset for the LCD-2 Closed Back yet? I don't see one on the plugin version I have on my Mac and it looks like it is the most current.

We are working on integration into Reveal and Roon presets for both LCD-4z and LCD-2C closed, it is not out yet.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2018 at 5:20 PM Post #161 of 418
i definitely applaud audeze for the reveal plugins as I really like them. The only wish is how could get the same results if we use our phones or daps that support android, is there any way we could replicate those reveal plugins as they are really amazing that i wish I could have across all sources. Or at least share with us the eq used for those plugins so we can try to replicate it on other sources using eq

Oct 3, 2018 at 5:32 PM Post #162 of 418
i definitely applaud audeze for the reveal plugins as I really like them. The only wish is how could get the same results if we use our phones or daps that support android, is there any way we could replicate those reveal plugins as they are really amazing that i wish I could have across all sources. Or at least share with us the eq used for those plugins so we can try to replicate it on other sources using eq
If you have a iSine10/20/dx or LCDi4, we have published the PEQ settings and you could dial them in if you had a good parametric EQ on your Android.

Oct 3, 2018 at 5:39 PM Post #163 of 418
If you have a iSine10/20/dx or LCDi4, we have published the PEQ settings and you could dial them in if you had a good parametric EQ on your Android.

can you send me a link as I have isine20

can you offer the same for lcd2c open back and closed back as well as since headphone

Oct 3, 2018 at 5:59 PM Post #164 of 418
can you send me a link as I have isine20

can you offer the same for lcd2c open back and closed back as well as since headphone

Please refer my post (#2500) here for PEQ settings, use EQ V2 for iSine 20. Filters 1 and 10 are high shelf. You may have to play with the slope of filters 1 and 10 to better match the graphs depending on the app. You can increase the slope of filter 1 up to 1 if you want the bass to be tighter. You can drop filters 3, 7 and 10 if you are limited to 6 band.

Regarding LCD2C, unfortunately I am not able to share them, part of the reason being they are not in PEQ form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back