Reveal Plugins - DSP for Audeze Headphones.
Jun 9, 2018 at 8:52 AM Post #136 of 418
Hi there, ok you can try this,

- Go to the same window where you added it to the DSP manager (File->Preferences->Playback->DSP Manager)
- Under active DSPs you now have Reveal ya?
- If you click once on the Reveal word, The "configure selected" button above that will light up.
- You can press that and it should turn on the Reveal plugin screen.

Thanks for taking time to reply. I got it to work - I didn't realise the the blue icon only occurs at the same time as selecting the VST option in foobar. Many thanks for your help. Did you find a good setting for the LCD2C?

Jun 9, 2018 at 9:12 AM Post #137 of 418
Thanks for taking time to reply. I got it to work - I didn't realise the the blue icon only occurs at the same time as selecting the VST option in foobar. Many thanks for your help. Did you find a good setting for the LCD2C?
no worries man. haha to be honest I can hardly tell a difference when tweaking the "Mix" setting. Gain of course is very obvious.

Jun 26, 2018 at 3:35 AM Post #138 of 418
I need a little help here setting up this plug in. I managed to install the VST component (VST 2.4 adapter). I also installed the Reveal plug in, put the .dll file in the components folder but I am stuck here. I can't find the Reveal plug in on my DSP list.

Jun 26, 2018 at 9:19 AM Post #139 of 418
I need a little help here setting up this plug in. I managed to install the VST component (VST 2.4 adapter). I also installed the Reveal plug in, put the .dll file in the components folder but I am stuck here. I can't find the Reveal plug in on my DSP list.
I think you'll find the answer by reading back in this thread.
I can't help you with Windows...but did have trouble with my Mac. Good luck.

Jun 26, 2018 at 5:14 PM Post #140 of 418

Are you running Foobar2000? If so, try this:

After installing the George Yohng VST wrapper:

In the Preferences window, there should be an option for “Components”
Click it and select VST Plug Ins. Click the “Add” button
Find the Reveal Plugin that was extracted when the Audeze install was executed. The default location is c:\program files (x86)\steinberg\vstplugins\reveal
The Reveal plugin should now show in DSP Manager

Jun 26, 2018 at 6:13 PM Post #141 of 418
Are you running Foobar2000? If so, try this:

After installing the George Yohng VST wrapper:

In the Preferences window, there should be an option for “Components”
Click it and select VST Plug Ins. Click the “Add” button
Find the Reveal Plugin that was extracted when the Audeze install was executed. The default location is c:\program files (x86)\steinberg\vstplugins\reveal
The Reveal plugin should now show in DSP Manager
Thanks, it worked!

Jun 28, 2018 at 10:53 AM Post #142 of 418
managed to install the reveal on foobar2000 after a series of retry

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2018 at 5:59 PM Post #143 of 418
I’m going to be on a terrible Internet connection for the next several weeks. I keep trying to download the plugin, and it keeps ending the download and saying “complete” around 75% when it obviously isn’t complete. Could anyone possibly upload it in some other format so I can try to grab it, say in torrent where losing the download won’t make me lose all the data I’ve re-downloaded every time? I’m not having this issue downloading things other ways.

Aug 27, 2018 at 5:35 PM Post #145 of 418
I could use some detailed instructions on how to run the plugin on Equalizer APO on windows 10. I'm new to Equalizer APO and i am really confused how to get Audeze Reveal plugin running.

Edit. Nevermind, got it running!

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018 at 11:00 AM Post #146 of 418
Just need a hand - I must be doing something wrong. Trying to download the file for macOS and I only seem to be ending up with the windows version in the Downloads folder (yet I see no option to select between windows and macOS versions on the download screen where both are listed alongside the email entry and i'm not a robot services). The goal is to get the plugin working for Audirvana, thanks

Aug 31, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #147 of 418
Just need a hand - I must be doing something wrong. Trying to download the file for macOS and I only seem to be ending up with the windows version in the Downloads folder (yet I see no option to select between windows and macOS versions on the download screen where both are listed alongside the email entry and i'm not a robot services). The goal is to get the plugin working for Audirvana, thanks
upload_2018-8-31_11-9-38.png
Where are you trying to download it from? Are you not seeing this screen? I have highlighted the option you need to check

Sep 23, 2018 at 6:28 PM Post #149 of 418
Trying to get the plugin to work with Audirvana for Windows. There does not appear to be a preferences tab in the current Windows version where I can choose Audio Units and select the plugin. Appreciate any help you can give, thanks.

Sep 23, 2018 at 6:44 PM Post #150 of 418
Trying to get the plugin to work with Audirvana for Windows. There does not appear to be a preferences tab in the current Windows version where I can choose Audio Units and select the plugin. Appreciate any help you can give, thanks.

We have not tested A+ for Windows. Does it have plugin support? If yes, you will have to look for VST plugin as AU is Mac only. Reveal VST plugins are available for both Mac and Windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back