Reveal Plugins - DSP for Audeze Headphones.
Oct 25, 2018 at 8:13 PM Post #166 of 418
Alright, how on earth does one properly download this for Windows 10?

Oct 26, 2018 at 8:07 AM Post #168 of 418
I download it and then put it into my C drive, but when I go to open it it states that I don't have an application that can open it because it might damage my system.
Just input your email and click download. Is you question how to download this or how to use it in windows 10 ?

Oct 26, 2018 at 9:15 AM Post #169 of 418
I download it and then put it into my C drive, but when I go to open it it states that I don't have an application that can open it because it might damage my system.
It is a plugin for music players and music creation tools. You need a player that supports VST or AAX plugins.
https://www.audeze.com/audeze-reveal-plugin

If you scroll down, there are notes on how to use it with the JRiver

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Dec 9, 2018 at 6:17 AM Post #173 of 418
I might give foobar a try. MusicBee doesn't Support VST plugins. Really wanna try this plugin for my LCD2-C. Thank you KMann and Audeze for your Customer Support it really is First class that you give your users this plugin and helping people

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2018 at 10:19 PM Post #174 of 418
First I’d like to thank Audeze for their wonderful products and this very plug-in, it made iSine20 my favorite non-custom iem to date. As a ciem person myself, I used to the “in your face” or “center of brain” type of listening, therefore had a hard time adapt to the pair of miniature loudspeakers striped to my head. But darn, ain’t I pleased!

The DSP (via Foobar2000 > Chord Hugo) really helped me to rediscover the music I loved. However the lack of support for Android devices is really destroying this great iem, I kept noticing the wild timbre to the point I have to stop listening music on my phone.

Until, I recently stumbled upon an EQ app called Equalizer Pro (Free) that affects Android system wide, and with no root required, so I’d like to share it with my fellow Android users. It only has 10 bands so it’s far from perfect, but every sound on my phone is EQed. Here is my attempt to mimic Reveal DSP’s iSine20 setting, with my limited experience:

All my music has Replay Gain + Peak, and is played with Foobar2000 Mobile. So you may want to have a -3.0 dB preamp, or adjust the above EQ accordingly.

Now we know it’s possible to achieve system wide EQ on Android without root, hopefully Audeze will release an official app to restore its headphones to their deserved glory on Android.

Jan 16, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #176 of 418
Is there any way to use this on Android yet or should I try to track down the EQ settings and recreate them?

I need this as well. Recently got the BT cipher cable and it's definitely not tuned like the cipher cable, though better DSP than straight 3.5mm. Does anyone know of an android app that loads DSP? I know Neutron Music can run DSP engines but I don't own it at the moment to find out.

Jan 29, 2019 at 9:37 PM Post #177 of 418
Equalizer APO suddenly stopped working for me after Windows 10 Fall upgrade. Nothing happened while I changing the pre-amp from -20 to 20 or loading any VST.
So far I tried:
1. Uninstall and reinstall device (Chord Mojo), driver, E-APO;
2. Registry cleaning;
3. Different install method under E-APO troubleshooting options (all 3 of them)
4. Changed device's input USB port.

I know it's not Reveal's problem because Foobar2000 with VST wrapper via ASIO works fine. I also tried Savihost, but it has the same problem, no effect to MME nor DS output. And if I changed in/output to ASIO, there's no sound at all.

Has someone encountered the same problem? Or is there any other system wide APO/EQ I can use to achieve Reveal's enhancement. It's really hard to live without it now... Thank you helps in advance!

Edit: I installed Peace GUI for E-APO, and dialed the peaks and high shelves manually. Well, it actually worked. So, E-APO recognized and indeed affected my device, and Reveal worked with Foobar2000, but they just decided not to get along with each other now... Guess I will have to live with the EQ version which kindly provided by Kmann.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2019 at 7:27 PM Post #178 of 418
Yes there is a way. I use it if I wanted to watch Netflix. There is more than one way, but the easiest is through Jriver (not free, but less than $50). Load the VST preset in Jriver. JRiver has a virtual driver. Make the virtual driver the default driver. Then within Jriver set the output to your DAC. Any Music you play is now routed through Jriver and the preset.

How did you overcome the audio delay for Netflix? Huge lip syncing going on with this configuration.

Mar 3, 2019 at 12:38 AM Post #179 of 418
There are few things you can do to keep the latency quite low.
  1. Make sure you use choose ASIO driver for your DAC in the ouptput in Jriver
  2. In the Device setting choose a small buffer size (but you have to tweak it to make sure it does not start skipping.
  3. In the Advanced settings -> live playback latency, gain choose a small value but just small enough to avoid skipping
Device settings:
3-2-2019 11-28-00 PM.jpg
Live playback latency:
3-2-2019 11-30-50 PM.jpg

Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back